𝟐𝟐

V E R O N I K APressure made its way through my chest to my heart like a spark does  fireworks on a new year

V E R O N I K A
Pressure made its way through my chest to my heart
like a spark does fireworks on a new year

.........................

It's the next day.

Currently Mavin is making us tiramisu crepes. He says it's an Italian delicacy which his mum use to make for him and his siblings when they were kids. I'm pretty sure he worships this flavor. Mavin's been telling me all sorts of stories from his childhood and is careful not to miss out any detail or information. And I've been listening to every word with eyes wide, lips parted and overall a surprised expression. He's gone more softer on me and whenever he opens up like that, a feeling flutters in my heart. I love hearing his adorable experiences as a kid and how his mum use to put up with him.

I wish I could meet her, to tell her he has the best son in the world.

"Angel"

I look up from the album I've been staring at for the past thirty minutes and meet my eyes with his. He's shirtless, I swear he does this on purpose. The only thing he's wearing is black sweatpants and an apron. I try not to admire him for long because the fucker would notice and take my innocent staring to the next level. Last night I wanted all of it but we didn't do anything, only cuddled until we were asleep. I was still unsure if his cuts and bruises were still healing so I didn't lead him on and he respected my decision but that didn't stop him from teasing me the whole night by poking his hard on into my ass.

"Yes, Mavin"

"Are you done staring at my naked baby picture" he asks, referring to the album in my hands. It has all his cute baby pictures in it, and the one I'm staring at currently is a small Mavin covered in foam, in the bathtub and he's blowing soap kisses to his mum, who I assume is taking the picture and the bottom of the photo is slightly smudged in her handwriting, with black fountain ink but I can make out the words. 'My beautiful little twat, enjoying his first bath' I can't help but re read and revert my eyes back to the picture, it's so hard to imagine him so innocent and adorable.

"Sorry I just can't wrap my head around the fact that, that baby is actually you" I say, laughing

"I am currently jealous of my baby self, knowing he's making you all fluttery"

"You always make me fluttery" I whisper, doubting he heard it, but the change in his expression tells me he definitely heard it, every word. Mavin looks at me with fire in his eyes and forgetting the crepe burning, he rounds the counter and comes to my side. And I stop breathing. He's so close.

I've turned sideways, fully facing him still on the stool and he grips the counter with one of his hands, the other pushes my hair back and rakes his fingers through them then travels his palm up my neck, slowly, teasing my already burning desire for him. Then grips my jaw, not hard enough to bruise me. He comes close to my lips, staring right into my eyes.