𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ¹

A/N
This is just a slight flash back of where they left off , the actual present story hasn't started yet, so hold on tight..
[The beginning is slow, but as you reach towards the end, you'll realize I've already made up for it. <3]

  V  E  R  O  N  I  K  A                                                     "Now you say I got a touch, So good, so good Make you never wanna leave, So don't, so don't"

"Now you say I got a touch, So good, so good Make you never wanna leave, So don't, so don't"

T E N. Y E A R S. A G O

Anastasia is the kind of girl who always gets what she wants, not one dares to cross her path. If they did, they suffered her wrath. While she's outgoing, I don't socialize, much. If I do, it will be an awkward encounter. However I look up to her more than anyone else. She's like my second mom, always nurtures and spoils me, strokes my hair when I'm sound asleep and always listens to me when I feel the need to blurt out anything and everything.

She also invades my comfort zone. I'm never the one to try and swim out of it but she somehow always drags me out. Like I said, people are not my thing. And it's not even them sometimes. If I get the vibes of a foreign place, my leg immediately bounces and to stop it I need to revert back to my house or run and walk. I know I need to overcome my social anxiety but sometimes it's just impossible.

I'm sick and tired of being the person who's always detached from everything in her surrounding. Mom helps me overcome my fears of being in an unknown harmless place. She tries really and it works at times but sometimes my anxiety goes overboard. My dad's supportive too, he just wants me and my mom to lead a normal unproblematic life, considering he's never had that growing up. And I assume at work, he's still in a place where his life is in danger. My mom as well, but my dad always negotiates to keep her out of the missions that he thinks she won't be able to put up with.

Mum and dad were forced into this lives when they hit rock bottom since they were in their teens but they said ever since I was born, life has never been more beautiful for them. I understand when they say they want to keep me out of their work life, they said it's far too risky for me to know about it. As a child I was curious and always have been, I think it was two years ago, when I finally had the courage to hack into their computers and find out more about their profession. Turns out my imagination was quite similar to what I found out and wasn't surprised when I did. I guess deep down I've always come to terms with what they do. I understand it's for my benefit.

They work for the underworld, the wrong side of their tracks as they call it. Means doing the dirty for the mafia agencies and organizations that are buried into the grounds of New York. With my inability to be socially active, I'm still curious about the world and constantly am. I've always dug deep into people. While I might not talk to them, I know everything about them and I'm not the one to forget. Ever since I got my first dose of crossing the line, I've never uncrossed it.