Chapter 37 : Exchange Students

Eli's Point of View...

Evening night dito sa condo ni Zeb, I was on bed just staring at the ceiling. I'm not blind. I saw Mark and Kurt on the restaurant kaninang nag didinner kami nila Marvin at Zeb.

They're not joking when they say they'll watch us from afar. I can't sleep because of my last nights dream. It feel so real. I keep thinking about it.

Bukas wala kaming pasok and uuwi akong village dahil tawag ako ni Daddy, he said may ibibigay daw siya sakin. I don't know what that is pero antayin ko na lang. Well wala ngang pasok pero may ganap sa school dahil sa pag welcome ng mga exchange students. After activity saka na lang siguro ako uuwi.

Di na ako naka tiis at tumayo ako sa kama ko saka lumabas ng condo. Pumunta pool area at may harang pero still pumasok parin ako and i sat by the pool. It was dark and cold, and I'm all alone. 

Aside from the cold area, I heard something. It's like my sixth sense is active, lalo na't tahimik at  malamig. I can sense someone is here pero nag tatago. I remained calm at parang walang nangyayari. I look down at the water looking at my own reflection as i saw a figure hovering above me. 

I move faster than a lighting, I grabbed its feet saka hinila papunta sa pool, wala pa tuloy sa oras na naligo ako dito. 

I can't see its face under the water but I'm pretty sure na babae to dahil sa haba ng buhok  niya, were still under the water as she flung to me and i suddenly feel dizzy. She's trying to knock me off, I manage to get away from her gripped saka siya umahon sa pool. 

Sobrang bigat ng pressure i manage na umibabaw sa tubig but she was gone. i get up from the pool saka sinundan yung basang ginawa niya sabay napatingin ako sa hita ko. 

I remove the syringe na natusok parin sakin saka sinubukang hanapin kung saan man siya nag tatago but every movement i make, lalo akong nahihilo at bumibigat sarili kong katawan, blood starts to run out of my nose kaya tumigil na ako sa isang tabi, i feel like i'm going to past out.

Kurt's Point of View...

I saw Eli on the side of the building, wet from head to toes kaya nilapitan ko na. her noes was bleeding at mukhang nagulat pa siya nung makita niya ako.

"Why are you wet and what are you doing in here its already 1 amp and who the hell swims at this point?" Inis kong sabi pero tinarayan niya lang ako.

"I feeling like I'm about to past out so shut up, someone if following me, women to be exact, Ahh, tangina.." she curses.

"I'm fine here i swear, sundan mo yang basa na yan, hindi pa nakakalayo yun" Eli said as she tries to stood up.

"No, we'll get you in the hospital" I demand but she refuse. 

"I can still walk and see properly, so go ahead and find that wo- wait how?!" she shouts while looking at my back, and as i turned around, a man in the shadows appears and it was Marvin, Eli's friend.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while he's holding someone in his grip.

"Shaina?.." I mumbled

"You know him?" Tanong ni Marvin as he looks at Shaina who is grinning at me.

"of course i know him, right Tristan" she said and smiled.

Marvin turned around saka lumapit kay Eli pushing me aside.

Eli passed out this time, Marvin carrying him leaving me and Shaina.

I picked up the syringe from the side saka iniabot kay Shaina.

"I think you drop it after you put that to Eli" sabi ko and she just smirked saka ako umalis.