Chapter 11 : The HQ

Eli's Point of View... 

"What the hell is this place" pag tataka ko saka sinuri yung loob. It looks like a safe room. No. he said head quaters nila to. Pag open pa lang kase ng elevator kanina, parang may maliit na reception area. Up the wall may logo ng phoenix at dragon.

This place is so fucking weird.

"Were untraceable here" sabi niya "Follow me" sabi pa siya saka pumasok sa isa sa mga pinto, it leads to a stair pababa. tf? may ibababa pa to?

I just followed him at ng maka baba ako, ay may mahabang hallway. suddenly my head spins, bigla na lang ako nahilo, tatawagin ko sana si James but i was late, i sight were blured and everything went black.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Eli, you okay?" dahan dahan naman akong tumayo saka tumingin sa paligid.

"Yeah im fine, where are we to be exact?" tanong ko

"Still on the building. Dont tell anyone that i bring you here, this must be a secret between us" sabi niya and i nodded, he handed me a glass of water at tinggap ko naman yun.

"This is a sealed area. This is the abandoned Head Quarters of Athena. And this is the place were I, Mark, Kurt, and Azriel used to hung out. No else know this place aside the elite members of Athena which is 5 years ago. I only take you here because this is far safe than everyone else."

"Ayoko na mag aksaya ng oras Eli, what did you see?" he asked me kaya umayos ako ng upo.

"3 days before graduation, the time that I woke up from the coma. Pag gising ko, i was trying to find Mark that day because i remember dalawa kaming na opstial. I was confined at Athena General Hospital. When the elevator, i saw him outside, pag labas ko pumasok siya. I thought to myself that i've seen him but i cant remember when. It kicked in when he grin at me nung pasara na yung pinto ng elevator. And the second time i saw him is nung kasama ko na yung doctor, palabas naman siya ospital that time" sabi ko at napasapo naman siya ng mukha.

"James, i know what i saw. I wont be playing with you." sabi ko naman at napahinga siya ng malalim.

"this should be between the two of u-"

"I already tell Luna about it"

"What?! Why!" he shouted

"Elijah where not even sure!" he shouted again, ayoko talaga ng naissigawan ako, nag luluha na naman mata ko.

"Im sure Luna wont tell anyone. specially to Mark and Kurt" sabi ko at kumamla naman siya nang makita na ako na halos mangiyak na

"Ugh fine. Just make sure she wont tell anyone about it." sabi niya and I nodded naman.

"Can you tell me about the Nozh Mafia" sabi ko and he turned to me bago huminga ng malalim saka umupo sa harap ko.

"What do you know about them" he asked.

"Nothing but the fact they killed your friend or just the fact Mark's dad has something to do with them." Sagot ko at huminga naman uli siya ng malalim

"I also want to know why they're after me and Luna. Sabagal na ba kami on their way para makuha nil si Mark?" I asked him and he just sigh, again

"To be honest with you Eli, kahit pigain mo ako ngayon, i don't why they're after to the two of you since lately lang naman namin kayo naging close. Ang about the mafia. All i know is theyre on the black market. Ships illegal cars, drugs, and even human trafficking. The Nozh mafia is everywhere." Sabi niya kaya napayuko ako