What pain was

●●●●●●●

"Now, stop with this fucking drama and get out..."

Y/n's breath halted, her body froze hearing him and witnessing that aggressive darkness emerging in his gaze. She couldn't process what he has just said to her.

Taehyung's obnoxiously darkened gaze peered at her coldly and she felt a terrifying shiver running down her spine, when he slightly clenched his jaw,

"Why are you still putting on this show.. No one's here to impress," He rolled out, his eyes boring into hers.

Y/n's brows knitted together hearing him as she tried to make sense of his words. Her heart was thumping but confusion crossed her features. What he was talking about?

Her questioning yet afraid eyes stared at him turning him more ruthless and cruelly empty. He didn't say anything but his demeanor darkened as he roughly grasped her hand in his palm which was hanging in the midair.

Y/n became startled when he jerked her hand away a little too harshly causing the pill she was holding to slip from her grasp. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Stop pretending.. You can't fool me with this act," His voice growled, deep and throaty making her look back at him, her brows furrowed a little.

"Pretend?" She mumbled thinking how could he think like that? What was going on in his mind?

Taehyung stared at her and sneered in pure hostility, causing her to freeze in place. But her blood ran cold, watching his maliciously maddened gaze turning a shade darker.

"It's enough that you were tricking others. You don't need to put on this show of being a perfect wife anymore, especially in front of me,"

The small crinkle formed on Y/n's forehead released as soon as she heard those words.

So, all this time, he had been keeping quiet because there was always someone around, especially Hyejin mum... He was thinking that she was pretending to be good just to show off in front of her. He let her be around so that Hyejin mum or anyone else wouldn't suspect them.

"You can also leave now, I don't need anyone,"

His hoarse voice pulled her back from her thoughts, and she blinked. Her heart felt a sharp sting, understanding his perception of her.

She stared at him but he wasn't looking at her but ahead. His expressions were rigid and empty, and why he was feeling totally different and so distant, like they both were unknown to each other. It felt like there was a strong, invisible wall between them. She shrugged her negative thoughts away and mumbled,

"I.. I'm not pretending...," He scoffed in response, without looking at her.

"I don't need your pity, Leave..." He seethed out. Intolerance was clearly evident in his harsh voice, which didn't fail to watered her brown orbs. She knew she had messed up badly.. This was the behavior she had expected from him, but when he was actually behaving like that, she wasn't able to bear it.

"Leave. Now." His growly, thick voice ranged in the quiet room, sending chills down her spine.

She swallowed hard and took a deep breath to steady herself and hold back her tears. Her palms clutched as she parted her lips and said,