Need to stay away

●●●●●●●

"Y/n. Mr. Kim would be fine. Trust me," Ava said, staring worriedly at Y/n, who was pacing back and forth in the hall with a furrow of her brows, nibbling her bottom lip. Y/n looked up at Ava, hearing her words, and sighed. She wearily sat down on the massive sofa, gripping the edge of it.

It had been more than six hours since Jimin dropped her off at home. She was getting increasingly restless and hella worried with each passing second. He had promised to be back in an hour, but morning turned into noon, noon into evening, and now it was almost getting dark outside, but yet, there was no sign of him.

Where was he? Who were those people? What were they talking about? Why did they all seem so much angry with each other? So many thoughts were consuming her mind. She didn't trust him even a bit with this that he would deal calmly. What if he did something like last time again losing to his anger? What if he hurt those people or they hurt him? The thought alone was making her nerves quiver.

"Would you like some chocolate muffins till I make your favorite Japchae for dinner?" That voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked in the direction and saw Yuna walking towards her.

Yuna gave her a warm smile. It was just a small attempt to distract her from whatever things were troubling her.

Yuna had seen them leave this morning without having breakfast, and Y/n had returned just a couple of hours later. She had not eaten anything except for some fruits that She and Ava had managed to convince her to eat after much requests and pleadings.

"I don't have appetite, Aunt Yuna," Y/n muttered as she stared at the ground. Yuna sighed and looked at Ava, concern visible in her gaze. Ava took a deep breath before walking up to Y/n.

"Y/n, you haven't eaten anything since morning. If you get sick, Mr. Kim would be angry with us. Please, for our sake. Eat something,"
Y/n exhaled sharply and again glanced at her phone, hoping to see at least a text from him. She tapped on the screen but none. Pursing her lip, she checked the time and it was already 6:40.

"It's almost dinner time. I'll just wait a little more. Please," Y/n spoke gently, looking at Ava, making her purse her lips, and nodded reluctantly.

Another hour passed. Y/n was restlessly biting on her nails. Her foot was tapping on the floor. Her gaze was shifting at the door every now and then. Tapping on the screen of her phone, which she still held in her hand, she stared at his contact. After thinking for a moment, she swiped the call button for what felt like nth time and pressed the device against her ear.

She waited for a few seconds, but disappointment crossed her features when she heard the voice notification that the person was unreachable. She slammed the phone angrily on the couch and crossed her arms against her chest, sinking back into the cushions.

She sighed tiredly, throwing her head back. The softness of the couch made her tightened muscles relax a bit. She had been pacing around the hall since she returned, but now, she was feeling too exhausted, and her head was aching too. Opening her eyes, Y/n took one last glance at the door and then decided to freshen up a bit till he came back. She stood up on her feet and then turned to leave.

She was ascending the stairs when she heard the doorbell ringing, making her halt. She snapped her head towards the direction and saw one of the maids opening the door. The door opened and as soon as she saw him walking inside, a wide smile spread across her face, her whole body come to life, and she wasted no second in running towards him.

Taehyung entered inside the hall, swiping his palm down his face, but he became startled when he felt a figure almost crushing into him, causing him to stumble back a step as he wasn't aware. Her tiny arms tightly locked around his torso as she pressed her face into his chest, closing her eyes.