Glimpse of brutality

●●●●●●

●●●●●●

"Hey, stop stop.." Y/n exclaimed, looking outside while tapping his arm. Taehyung pulled the breaks and looked out of the window. It was a small ice cream shop having no sitting arrangements near it. After dinner, she insisted on having dessert at her favorite place, that's why they were here. (though that does not mean she didn't eat the dessert at the restaurant, too)

He was busy scanning the place when he noticed his wife was already out of the car and practically running towards the shop to join the line of four to five people who were waiting there. He chuckled, watching her and got out of the car, walking towards her.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer when he noticed two boys eyeing Y/n. His fierce, intense gaze locked onto them, sending chills down their spines. They quickly averted their eyes and walked away, feeling the coldness emitted from him. Y/n didn't even glance at him, stepping forward when it was her turn.

"Aigoo Y/n, how are you, my child? You didn't visit in a while." The old lady who was selling the ice cream spoke up, smiling widely at her.

"I'm fine, ahjumeoni. How's your health?"

"What's gonna happen to this young lady, clara." she spoke with an attitude flipping her shoulder-length hair. Y/n giggled watching her. Her eyes darted towards the person standing beside Y/n, which made Y/n glance at Taehyung, who was already looking at her.

"Is he your brother Y/nnah. You didn't bring him before?"
Y/n and Taehyung both widen their eyes, hearing her as his gaze swept towards the old woman.

"What, no!!" He exclaimed loudly, whereas Y/n pursed her lips doing an awful job to supress her laugh. That lady Clara just looked at them confusingly.

"You both quite look a like. so, I thought you were twins,"

Taehyung's jaw dropped, whereas muffled sounds of giggle could be heard from his side. He looked at the woman in disbelief before his features twisted into a hard scowl.

"Your eye sight is getting weaker with your age, ahjumma." Taehyung spat, making Clara widen her eyes before she glared at him. Y/n burst out laughing, covering her mouth, which made Taehyung toss his head and glare at her.

"Who told you to wear the same color." she said, still not controlling her laugh.

"Couples often do that." He gritted his teeth, and she nodded, pursing her lips, trying to hold back her laugh and cleared her throat.

"Mm.. Ahjumeoni, He is my husband." She told her, making Clara's brows shoot up to her forehead. She opened her mouth in O shape and glanced at Taehyung. Pushing forward her glasses with her index finger, she gaped at him thoroughly leaning on the counter. Taehyung scoffed loudly in mockery and pulled Y/n to his side.

"Not bad, but he looks way older than you, Y/n dear." She blurted out, making Y/n bite back her laugh by chewing her inner cheeks. Taehyung gritted his teeth at her statement, his grip tighten around her waist. He was second away from slicing her neck if this woman beside him wasn't here and seemed affectionate towards her.