Dark clouds

"Appa please,"

"NO Y/n , I'm not calling off this wedding." Mr. Park stated sternly

" But at least let Jungkook come back. We will talk to him. We will find any other sol- "

" I said No means No Y/n, I know what he will do if he comes before your wedding. And if he comes, you have to make him stay away if you value me, "

"Why, Appa, why are you doing this to me.. to Us?"

"I'm doing this because I'm selfish. I can't see anything when it comes to my children's safety. And trust me, Taehyung is a very good per- "

" STOP IT, APPA." She first time in her whole life shouted at her Appa.

"I had enough of this. I can't believe you are forcing your decision on me. That too about something as big as my marriage without considering my consent.
You are marrying me off to a complete stranger whom I just saw yesterday. And for what?
My safety....
Really, Appa? "

She looked at Mr. Park as her face twisted into a distorted grimace. He just heard her standing like a statue.

"You are not buying a bodyguard for me. He will be my bloody husband. My life partner. It's such a huge decision, Appa, " She almost snapped at her father for the very first time in her entire life, which immediately brought sharp tears in her eyes, but she knew she needed to say it.

"You know I never saw someone in that way except Jungkook. He is the only person I trust after you with my safety. I never had much interaction with any other man. And you want me to marry someone whose name I don't even know till yesterday, "

She looked disappointed, but not a single word came out of Mr. Park's mouth.

"How can you even trust that stranger? You took that decision overnight and want me to agree with You?
No way. I'm not a child anymore to bob my head at your every command....

I will never do this.... NEVER..."

She let out everything and breathed heavily. She never talked to her father like that. She never raised her voice at him. Tears were continuously shedding from her eyes, turning her vision blurry, but her heart felt light after taking out everything.

He has to know that he can't dump his decision on her head, no matter if he is her father.

Mr. Park was just looking at her with no emotions on his face. He saw her wiping her tears roughly and turned around, walking up to stairs when he finally parted his lips,

" Park Y/n, you have to do this if you ever consider me as your FATHER... "

His words made her turn around. Shock visible on her face. She gaped at her father, who has a stern expression, like determined to what he was doing and saying. He crossed his arms on his chest and continued.

" I have never considered anything before you two. Both of your happiness and safety were always my first priority after your Eomma.

I hope I have some value in your life. I will never give your life to someone I don't trust. I'll never make the wrong decision for you that too about something as big as this. If you ever trusted me and considered me as your father....
Then marry him, " He gaped at her with firm expressions and added.

"And if you don't, then you are free to make your own decisions and do whatever you want to do in your life. The door is always open for you, " He pointed towards the door, and Y/n's soul left her body hearing those words. She turned statue at her place.

"I won't be there, and you can consider me dead after crossing this door.. "
The land under her feet slipped, and her soul terribly clenched hearing those words.. She felt like a hand was wrapped around her neck..