Chapter 14

The sun was setting down as Ayumi stood alone at the porch, the orange sun bathe the garden with its golden hues, her bright eyes reflecting the vibrant colors of the sunset.

"Yoo-mi.."

As she looked across the water fountain she could spot a little boy with a white shirt. His khaki shorts failed to cover his tiny knees that looks slightly battered.

"What happened?" She ran towards him, and she could notice how his shoulder was trembling, his small chest rose and fell rapidly as he keep looking backwards.

"I.. I have to go.." He stammered, his tiny hands gripped onto hers as if it's the last thing he could hold onto.

"Oh.. Okay.." She couldn't understand why he wants to leave, the chef is preparing her dinner, and usually Ayumi would share her meal secretly with him.

"Goodbye Yoo-mi."

His tear fell down, dripping on top of her tiny hands, and before she could ask what happened he already loosen his grip.

The little boy turned his back towards her, he ran out from the beautiful back garden, as fast as his tiny feet could bring him, and that was the last time Ayumi saw him.

***

***

It was a little after noon when Ayumi finally woken up from her deep sleep, her eyelids felt heavy as she struggle to open them.

She tried to move, but her body was sore all over, her head throbbed with a dull ache, and a wave of nausea rolled through her stomach.

She couldn't quite remember where she was or how she had gotten there. Until flashes of the night came in disjointed snippets.

There was her pulling into him for a deep kiss, their hot body pressed against each other, and the clear image of him fucking her from behind through the standing mirror sent her eyes wide open.

As her eyes roamed across the room she spotted Yoongi, clad in a white shirt and blue jeans he was sitting on top of the armchair holding a book, he seemed fresh, as if he had just gotten out of bath.

"You're awake." His brows rose as he notice her stare.

Ayumi nodded, now that she was sober it felt awkward to look at him, she could remember how bold she was last night.

"Great, it's time for you to get back to your own room." He shut the book with a thump and rose from his feet.

She could feel the dull ache lingering in her chest from his hurtful words, she couldn't help but notice how Yoongi always chose to deliberately hurt her.

After a night filled with passionate sex he just discarded her like a used toy, but then again she was here only as his prisoner.

"Alright.." Ayumi forced herself to get up from the bed, her limbs felt heavy and she's still nauseous from the heavy dosage of drugs that she was forced to consume last night. Nevertheless she keep her calm and grace as she dressed herself up.