10. His POV

10.

𝕼𝖜𝖆𝖜𝖊 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙

One thing I don't like about Petal are the kind of friends she keeps. She loves having too many friends and it get tiring when her friends stare at me with lustful eyes but here I am sitting at the same table with her so called friends and letting Adelaide touch me with her heels under the table.

Last night shouldn't have happened but I don't know who I'm convincing because I enjoyed kissing this woman who stares at me with lustful eyes but how are hers different? What's different about Adelaide Dlamini? She's beautiful yeah but I've traveled around the world and met different beautiful girls,Petal included but Adelaide is different.

"Excuse me." I stand up and leave Petal with her friends. She's having a goodbye lunch with them since we are both leaving. Each to their different destination. She's going to Ghana and I'm going to The Elephant Kingdom.

I get inside the bedroom and take out a cigar. I search for a lighter but I don't find it. Smoking always calms my mind. I'm scared of the feeling resting on my heart when it comes to Adelaide.

"Looking for this?" She ask while holding a lighter. Where did she get my lighter? I know it's mine because it's custom made.

"Where did you get it?" I take it from her slim fingers and switch on my cigar. I walk to the balcony to smoke. Petal hates the smell of the cigar.

"From your pocket last night. Why are you avoiding me?" She walks to me and I must say she's brave. Petal could walk in anytime.

"Why would you think that?" I don't face her but keep looking at the beautiful town in front of me.

"Because you don't want to keep an eye contact. It's a pity you're leaving. I was still going to show you fun." She shouldn't say things like that because my blood runs to my díck. I can't fûck her. I'm in a relationship with someone.

She walks closer to me to a point where I can smell her fragrance. It smells like jasmine and rose. A beautiful scent wrapped in a sin. She takes my cigar and puff before blowing out. When I thought she couldn't get more sexier. I pull her by waist and taste those lips. I can't believe I'm enjoying kissing someone who is not Petal but fûck.

"Bye!" I hear Petal talking behind the door and I let go of her. I take the cigar from her fingers. The door opens and Petal looks suprised to see Adelaide who's just smirking.

"What are you doing here?" She ask Adelaide.

"Came to bring the lighter." She point to the lighter on the table and Petal looks at me for confirmation, I nod.

"Okay now leave, please." She hold the door for her and Adelaide winks at me before wiping her lips and catwalk her way out. Shít! I hope my lips don't have lipstick. I look at myself on the near mirror but there's none. I hear Petal slamming the door.

"I hate that girl so much. She has the guts to come into my bedroom when I'm not around? I'm so happy I'm leaving. Are you ready baby?" She stares at me and I just nod.

"I told you to stop smoking. Actually you need to stop smoking." She finishes packing our bags. I throw the cigar inside the bucket of champagne resting on the table and walks to the bathroom.

«»«»«»«»«»«»

"I can't wait for the day I actually set foot in your kingdom." She perks my lips. Her flight is about to depart.

"Take care of yourself for me okay?" I hug her closer to me.

"Definitely baby. I love you." We let go of each other. I've never told her I love her but I care for her in a way that I never cared for another girl who's not family.