7. Making friends fight

7.

𝕬𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕯𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎

I'm doing yoga with the girls and it's my favourite part about being with them. Tumi is a angry at Petal after I told her that Petal has been keeping secrets from her. She's so easy to manipulate and she's slowly falling into my trap. Soon I'll be visiting her in her bedroom suite which she's sharing with Jaxon. It's only a matter of time.

"Addy I saw that your sister is landing some time in the week. You should invite her to join us for a dinner on Friday." Motlatso says grabbing the attention of the others.

"I doubt she'll agree." I am not going to invite my sister to this madness.

"You should at least try." Cecilia comments. This one with a skinny body love involving herself in other's conversation.

"She's coming to the gala right? That's enough. Besides on Friday I'm going on a date with Q." Petal announces with a bright smile and I internally roll my eyes.

"So what? Should our lives revolve around you Petal?" Tumi snaps and everyone quietens down. It's all silence.

"Tumi what did I do to you? You've been hostile to me since last weekend." Petal sighs. Maybe she values her friendship with Tumi in a toxic way. She's that kind of friend who loves you but wouldn't want you to do better than them or outshine them. You just need to dim your light so that she can shine.

"Ask yourself that. Ladies excuse me." Tumi picks her bag and walk out of the gym. Tumi loves running away when she can't handle a situation.

"I'm sorry Petal. Can I talk to her for you? I mean Tumi hates me but I could at least try." I give her my most sincere apologetic face.

"You could give it a try." She allows me and continue with her yoga exercises. I pick up my bag and runs after Tumi.

I don't know which direction she took so I just walk and hope to find her at least. I wasn't watching where I'm going when I bumped into a rock well a person but why is his chest so hard?

The person is holding my arms and steadying me from falling. His touch makes me feel like submitting myself to him. I slowly raise my head to face him and gasp when I come face to face with Qwawe Elephant. He's wearing a cap and his green eyes are fixed on me. It's hard to read his expression though.

He has some wireless earphones on which means he's listening to music. I stand up straight and stare at him from head to toe but my eyes linger on his private part because I'm trying to figure out if it's just clothes or that is his bulge. He clears his throat and take out one of his wireless earphones. I stare into his eyes.

"Are you done?" His voice is still deep as ever. There's definitely something about Qwawe that's making me feel so weak. I've never felt like this with anyone. Why him?

"Done with what?" I frown at his question. I don't understand what he's talking about but damn. His lips are kissable.

"Whatever you were doing." He gestures with his hand. Oh is he talking about fuvking him with my eyes? I'll definitely do that all over again because why did he have to have such a Greek god sculptured body?

"What was I doing?" I fold my arms and smile while biting my lip a little. He closes his eyes and breathe in and out before placing back the earphone and continuing with his jog. I laugh to myself.

"This is gonna be such a fruitful game." I snap out of my dirty thoughts and walk to the direction of Tumi's suite. If she's not there then I don't know where she could be.

I can't just rock in so I knock at the door hoping she could open but instead of her Jaxob fuckin’ Abimbola opens the door. He put on his flirtatious smile when he see me while I internally roll my eyes but smile back.