6. The Mysterious Prince

6.

𝕬𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕯𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎

Today I'm having lunch with Petal,Tumi and Natasha. I would say this are the main characters of ELC. Their opinions matter and they get along so well. It's like the other ladies are just here for decorations.

"…coming today!" Petal says happily. Who's coming? I wasn't paying attention.

"Who's coming?" I stare at her but Tumi is the one who answers.

"Her fiance." She rolls her eyes. I didn't know that Petal has a fiance. She doesn't look like the type to settle down.

"I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know. You never pay attention to anything and you live in your head." She's annoyed but she'll be fine. It's not that I live in my head I'm just bored. They'll talk about wines or bags. I know I'm a girl but tell me about murder cases and you'll catch my attention.

"That's a rude thing to say to a person Tumi. Some people have real life problems." Petal says trying to lick my àss. She should just stop because I don't like her. We are not becoming friends anytime soon.

"I just hate the fact that Adelaide, Motlatso, Cecilia and Omphile are single. Our men are not safe." Tumi complains and I almost chokes on my drink.

"Safe? Does Tumi Abimbola feel insecure?" I smirk. She should know I could end her marriage with one screenshot. Her husband is texting me on Instagram. The things he tells me? Of course I'm doing what I know best, flirting back.

"Insecure? With you? No girlfriend you can't even keep a man." She giggles like it's funny.

"I feel sorry for you Tumi. You're a trophy wife. You're there for showing off but we both know Jaxon is not loyal." I give her a fake sad face. She stand and leave.

"We don't say things like that. Jaxon hits on every thing wearing a skirt but you pretend like you don't know for the sake of Tumi." Petal literally begs me. So they are all lying to her face? I knew this bîtches were not loyal.

"So you all lie to her?"

"No Addy. We are just withholding some information. It's different." Tasha explains but they both just sounds crazy. If your husband is cheating on you and I'm pretending to be your friend I'll tell you. I'm sure Tumi knows though that's why she ran away.

"Different how? It's a betrayal and you're just justify your actions." So much for being friends. It hasn't been two weeks since I was here but I've already discovered secrets. Maybe I should poison Tumi's mind and turn her against her friends. I haven't made an progress with the drug case.

"Please just don't tell." Petal dismisses the topic.

«»«»«»«»«»

We are at the bar having a few drinks and the alcoholic in me is very happy. It's a wonder how I haven't drunk myself to sleep the other day when I was left at the altar. Maybe I'm growing up,who knows.

While having my wine I see a man in black slacks,a half buttoned white shirt and a black leather jacket walking to us. He's around 6,4ft tall. He has chiselled cheekbones, strong jawlines, full lips which I feel like kissing and deep-set of green orbs. He's dark skinned and his curly hair is messy but only him can rock it. He's handsome and I can't stop staring at him. Where are such men made?

"Petal look behind you." Tasha says and Petal turns around and scream in happiness when he sees Mr. Hot. How are they related?

"Hey baby. Why didn't you tell me you had arrived? I would have fetched you at the airport." She hugs him for dear life and he hugs her back. He's the fiance? Petal is so lucky? Where did she get such a man?