CHAPTER 26 - Good Girl [!]

Good Girl (TW: Smut)

3rd Person

1989 groans as she throws her purse on the couch. "Ugh.. my feet hurt and I have a headache." She complains, taking off her shoes and throwing herself on the couch.

"Aww, poor baby." Midnights teases, sitting down next to her. She puts 1989's feet on her lap, gently rubbing and massaging it. "Hm? feel better?" Midnights asks and 1989 slightly nods. Midnights notices she looks quite upset. "What's wrong, honey?" She asks and 1989 groans.

"Nothing, nothing.. I just feel bad for Rep, you know? I mean, I also wouldn't wanna be in a hospital bed right now, but she is.. She's one of my best friends and think about how Lover feels right now. I just can't get it out of my head.." 1989 explains and Midnights grins.

"Oh? Really?" Midnights teases, smirking as she moved over to her girlfriend's face. 1989 turns red as she nods. "Hmm.. let's see what we can do about that.." Midnights teases again. "...Want me to distract you from that?" Midnights asks and Nine looks down, slightly nodding.

Midnights was quick to comply, pulling the girl in almost immediently, kissing her passionately. 1989 acts quickly too, sitting on Midnights's lap, straddling her waist, her legs on either side of her lap. Both their tongues intertwined together as they made out on the couch. 1989's firm grip was on Midnights's hair, tangling her fingers in them as she squirmed on top of her. As for Midnights, her first hand was just above the small of the girl's back, and the other on the girl's ass. 1989 quietly lets out soft moans.

They pull away, both breathless as they breathe heavily. Still, Midnights manages to smirk at what she caused. 1989 rests her head on her girlfriend's shoulder as she chuckles lightly. "I want to.." She softly spoke, leaving Midnights confused.

"What..?" She asks. She has an idea, but she wasn't sure if that was what 1989 was implying.

"I want to do it... with you." 1989 explains and what Midnights had thought was true.

"Are you really sure, baby?" Midnights asks, still worried if she's sure about it.

"Mhm.. I'm ready.. as long as it's you..." She affirms and Midnights sighs, letting out a soft chuckle.

"If that's you want, babygirl." Midnights says, lifting Nine's head from her shoulder, making out with her again. It went on for minutes, squirming and moaning, until Midnights spoke again. "Let's go upstairs, hm?" She softly suggests and Nine nods, pulling her in again. Midnights stands up, 1989 still on her arms, with 1989 straddling her and kissing her. Midnights walks slowly, carefully trying not to fall or drop her as they made out, her firm grip still on her girl's ass.

Fortunately, they eventually make it to 1989's room without any accidents. She lays her down on the bed gently, still making out with her.

After some time, Midnights pulls away, breathing heavily. "You ready, love?" She asks and 1989 nods, all flustered. "Great, uhm.. okay.. but if you get ever uncomfortable, you can always tell me to stop whenever, hun. I don't want you to hate your first time." She says and 1989 groans needily, causing Midnights to chuckle at her eagerness.

Midnights kisses her once more on the lips before moving down to her jaw, gently nibbling on it and kissing it, and 1989 moans at every action. Midnights then moves lower, sucking then licking, continuing the process everywhere around her neck down to her collarbone. She pulls away for a moment, admiring the beautiful love bites she had left on the girl beneath her, chuckling at the sight.

Midnights leans in again on her collarbone, slowly sucking and unbuttoning her shirt, taking it off almost immediently, revealing more skin and a bra on 1989, making her look effortlessly hot in Midnights's eyes.

Before she unclasps her bra, she asks for her consent, making 1989 nod eagerly. She takes it off of her, admiring the sight, before suddenly putting her mouth on one of her nipples, sucking and licking it, making 1989 gasp and arch her back at the new experience. 1989 moans uncontrollably as Midnights sucks on one breast and massages the other, without ever breaking eye contact. Midnights moves onto the other one, continuing the same process, looking at the mess under her, smirking as she sucks lightly.

She then moves lower, down to her abdomen, leaving sweet kisses and some love bites. "Mine.. all mine..." Midnights says, smirking, making 1989 moan at her possessiveness.

Moving lower, she reaches her skirt, once again looking at her flustered girlfriend for consent, making her nod. She hastily takes it off, struggling because of her eagerness. Once she successfully does, she smirks, placing a finger on the wet fabric, feeling the wetness. "Wet already? Wow.." Midnights teases, getting 1989's attention and making her moan loudly at the feeling.

Midnights hooks a finger on the garter of 1989's panty, smirking as she looks at her mess of a girlfriend, taking the thin fabric off once she got consent. She runs a finger through her wet folds, 1989 moaning at the sensation she's feeling. "Hmm.. so, so wet, honey.. pathetic." Midnights teases again, never failing to make 1989 squirm and moan.

"Please.." 1989 suddenly spoke up, eagerness in her voice, Midnights smirking at what she just heard.

"'Please' what honey?.." Midnights teases, making the girl groan in anticipation.

"Please.. just fuck me." 1989 pleads, wanting to be touched already.

Midnights chuckles at her girlfriend. "Good girl.." Midnights praises, leaving 1989 a moaning mess.

Midnights then slowly slides her middle finger inside the girl, carefully trying not to hurt her. This causes 1989 to gasp loudly, her mouth falling agape as she arches her back, there was definitely pain, but it's normal. Still, there was a little pleasure as Midnights thrusted her finger in and out, 1989 also handled the pain increnibly well for her first time.

Midnights then curls her fingers inside her, causing 1989 to moan the loudest she has. "Oh fuck!- W-what was that?" 1989 asks, whimpering at the undying pleasure.

Midnights smirks, hitting that same spot over and over again. "Your g-spot, baby. I'll make sure to hit it everytime so it'll feel good for you.." Midnights explains, chuckling at the mess she made under her.

She then suddenly adds another finger, making 1989 squirm, gripping Midnights's hair tightly as she pulls her up. Midnights quickly abides and leans up to kiss her girlfriend, still thrusting her fingers while she makes out with her. 1989 moans a lot louder, sending a flood of vibrations through Midnights, making the taller girl groan, fastening her thrusts.

1989 feels an unfamiliar knot building up in her stomach. As Midnights felt 1989's walls tighten around her fingers, she just goes faster and faster, —if that's even possible— causing 1989 to squirm and groan in pleasure.

1989 arches her back, gasping at the sudden sensation of pure ecstasy as she released. She groans as Midnights helps her out of her high.

Midnights pulls her fingers out, still hovering over the messy 1989. She pulls her fingers closer to to their faces and sucks on them, never breaking their eye contact.

She then lays down next to her and pulls her in, kissing her, but this time sweetly. Though 1989 still tasted herself lingering on her lips, she loved every moment of it. They practically smiled against their own kiss.

They pull away happily, both smiling. "I love you.. really." 1989 admits, nuzzling her face against Midnights's neck as she chuckles.

"I love you too, honey.. so much." Midnights says and cuddles her back.

----------------------------------------------
1,290 WORDS

Date Posted - 05/14/24

AN:

Alrightttttt first smut chapter in this and idk how i feel about it lol

And this also wasnt proofread so excuse my laziness🙏🏻

thanks for readingg !!

-h