55

Avneet : hey relax. (She is smiling).

Next was her nose, and then finally came her lips.

Siddharth kissed ever so lightly on her lips, she tried to turn her face away, but couldn’t as Siddharth had her face in his hands firmly.

Siddharth gave her another peck on her lips, now his lips stayed there for a longer time.

Siddharth could feel warm breaths escape from her mouth onto his lips; Siddharth opened his mouth, and started to lick her lips slightly with his tongue.

Siddharth didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable.

She slowly understood what Siddharth wanted and opened her mouth slightly; his tongue entered her mouth and met her tongue.

Slowly she started to reciprocate the kiss which had now become a hot . Our tongues were exchanging our saliva’s and we really lost track of time,

Siddharth really don’t remember for how long they were kissing until, she backed off a little bit.

Her lips had turned red from the serious make out which they had received just a little while ago.

Siddharth could see that she was now completely under his control.

Avneet : you are wild. But I loved it. And mister, don't undress me again while sleeping.

She just make him realised that she knows it.

Siddharth : sorry.

Avneet : but you can do it, when I am not sleeping.

Siddharth : oh really, may I redeem this offer.

Avneet move closer to him.

Avneet : all yours.

Siddharth hands immediately moved slowly over to her shirt and slowly unzipped it.

She was wearing a black bra. Siddharth parted her shirt till her shoulders.

Now her breasts showing a huge cleavage.

My hands began exploring the bare flesh of her breasts and then Siddharth put one of his hand over her bra and began feeling her nipples

Avneet : ahhh, now I can understand one thing, that you have no control on yourself at all.

Siddharth : do you want me to control mam?

Stay tuned