44

Avneet can sense that Siddharth is feeling jealous right now.

She is little happy internally because this will help her to know what he exactly feel for her.

But, kiss someone else is huge cost to find out his feelings. And after this kiss it can mess up too.

But, she took her mark as per as demand of her professional commitment.

They are almost ready, but before hero could join them. His (Hero's) wife interrupted the shooting.

She was jealous too, she don't want that her husband will kiss Avneet for movie scene.

Avneet is way more beautiful than his wife, so his wife is feeling insecure from her.

His wife : sir!! Wait a second?

Director : yes, what happened Mrs. Malhotra?

His wife : I need a moment, sir.

Director : uhm... Wait a second... Avneet.... Keep it rolling, I will be back in a minute.

Avneet is feeling nervous internally but with a smile on her face trying to show that she is ready and loyal on her professional commitments.

Meanwhile,

Hero's wife talked to the director, that she is not ready for this shot, and she wanted him to change the storyline because she can't let her husband kiss someone else.

At least not Avneet.

Director : what is the issue, Mrs. Malhotra. This is work place and we can't change scenes like this last moment. Varun make your wife understand.

Varun (co actor of Avneet) : I am sorry, Aman, but this is about her comfort. I can't do this if she don't want it.

Director : yaar, this is so unprofessional behavior, I convinced Avneet for this, I didn't expect this from you at least.

Varun : I have a solution, what if a body double will give this shot, you already decide to take a shot panning camera on Avneet the most.

Stay tuned.