48

Siddharth realise that she have extreme fear of Thunder and lightning because her body shivering like hell. She sat on floor.

Siddharth : mam, please get up and sit on sofa at least, don't be scared, I am here with you.

Avneet (crying) : please don't leave me alone, I will die, Siddharth.

Siddharth : nothing will happen mam, relax.

Then Siddharth was feeling worried for her.

Avneet was wearing her regular house clothes (not the night pair)

A top along with a pair of denim short shorts which revealed her sexy legs quite perfectly.

She has an athletic type body as you all know, but today after Siddharth had a kiss with her. He is looking at her in different loving manner.

She is truly irresistible with all the curves in the right places, a round pair of breasts and perfect butts to match.

Siddharth try to help her to get up.

But she was shivering so she slipped and fell down and injured her ankle.

Siddharth hold her quickly.

Siddharth : mam, please calm down.... Why are you scared this much? (He is worried for her)

Avneet is crying.

Siddharth : okay relax and get up first.

She was not able to get up herself.

So Siddharth push his shoulder under her arm and his hand around her shoulder and helped her to walk up to the sofa.

Avneet : siddharth, what if I die? Will you miss me?

Siddharth : shut up. (First time, he raise his voice authoritively)

She was not able to walk and crying in fear and pain.

Avneet : if I die, I will regret that I didn't told you that what I feel for you.... (But she stopped in middle)

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : cant you feel?

Siddharth looked into his eyes, then the eyes scan her beauty which is really sight to behold.

Siddharth is so close to her, So He can smell her perfume which tempt him.

Stay tuned