54

Then Siddharth softly touched her bare ass. It was terribly hot.

Siddharth moved his fingers deeper towards the pussy. It felt wet but the texture was very smooth and soft.

Siddharth even dared to try and insert his finger into the pussy lips.

Siddharth reached a little in.

But didn’t want to risk it too much in the very first time. But, she moved and the snores fade off. So he stopped turned his face on other side and slept.

Siddharth left it all for now and went back to sleep. Siddharth purposely didn’t cover her up again.

Siddharth wanted to see her reaction when she finds her clothes distorted.

Next day,

Siddharth wake up late.

Avneet already got ready and she got busy with her maid to instruct her for cleaning house properly after storm hit yesterday night.

They took breakfast together but she didn’t talk anything about last night.

Siddharth didn't understand how she took that so casually. Or it was in his dream. He knows it was real but her behavior is really forcing him to think that it even happened or not.

Siddharth : go and bring some ice cream.

Siddharth brought some ice-cream from refrigerator. Only one and handed to him.

She ate so carelessly so it applied on her chin and lips.

Siddharth point to clean her lips

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : wipe it?

Avneet : wanna taste? (She offered leaning ahead)

Siddharth lose his control in a second only, he push her back on sofa and started licking her cheek and chin followed leaving a wet trail all over her face.

Stay tuned