51

Siddharth laid beside her maintaining a distance, Avneet turn her face on other side.

Siddharth is feeling so nervous.

Avneet : if you want you can hug me? (Said offering)

Siddharth : uhm... How can I?

Avneet : just a hug!!

Siddharth cant leave this chance even to show her that how good boy he is.

Siddharth went near her slowly.

Siddharth : sure na mam?

Avneet : yes. (Softly)

He hugged her from behind. His hand landed on her bare stomach.

She didn’t say a word.

Siddharth could feel the heat of her body, the smell of the night lotion on her body.

Siddharth was excited and so his cock was hard. He is maintaining distance but she moved back made her ass touch his hard boner.

She got shocked but it excite her to the next level.

It was touching her ass but she did not say anything.

Siddharth feel hot and Siddharth close her eyes, he again wanted to kiss her, but didn’t know whether she will allow him again or not.

But this is fact that Siddharth can't play a good boy anymore.

Siddharth stopped rubbing his dick against her and move back.

She noticed it and so she turned towards me as soon as she turned towards me.

Siddharth looked into her eyes.

He don't know what happened to him, but Siddharth kissed her on lips but she did not kiss him back.

She got surprised.

Siddharth stopped and looked at her he said sorry.

Avneet : what sorry, that was amazing.

Now she turned and kissed him properly, and again they started kissing, this time it was fantastic!

Stay tuned