From,

Very very long time, I get approached from many fashion magazine for topless pictures.

They are even ready to pay me in millions for that just for a single photoshoot, which is equal to my net income till this date in so many years.

But that is not possible for me. It's like to compromise with your own ethics.

Expose myself in front of billion of people population is not in my list right now.

So,

I refuse to do that.

But I got a new project.

Which is even weird to talk about. It's kinda embarrassing.

That is not a modelling project.

This is a project from a Multinational Company going to introduce a new sex toy in market.

And, they want me to being that product reviewer for them.

I really didn't understood that what it mean, like exactly what they want from me.

I thought to return this file, when I saw the figure mentioned in the agreement, they are ready to pay is 10 million (1 Crore).

Yes, you read right A Crore.

It is more than my expectation or my dream.

I didn't have my own residential place right now and I can get my own bunglow with this amount.

And, for this I have to work only for some hours.

This is not anything which is gonna release on internet.

I don't know much about this, but the amount offered to me makes me curious to go and try my luck.

I decide, I will get to know, try to understand everything then, I will decide what should I do.

I didn't refused to this project.

I just ask them for an appointment, who can make me understand, what I have to do for all that.

I asked them to send me contract by which, I can get to know more about this project.

Stay tuned