49

Her top slipping down. So, Siddharth could see her cleavage which looked perfect and in the top and her bra that held them in place perfectly.

His hand was touching her body

His hand was touching her body. Which is really something he never ever imagined this way.

Avneet is looking into his eyes.

Avneet : you will stay with me na?(with innocent look asked)

Siddharth don’t know why but his dick became erect just with the eye lock and it was touching her body and may be she didn’t notice it but Siddharth was feeling nervous now.

He made her sit and try to move away but she didn't let him move, she hold him close to her.

She rub his hand through her body.

Avneet : you really don't know, what I feel for you? (She asked with an eye lock)

Siddharth : mam, you must need rest for now.

She was feeling so horny now so she kept her hands around his neck.

She just sat in the sofa.

Siddharth : let me see your ankle.

She nodded.

Siddharth removed her heels and lifted her leg to put over the table.

Siddharth was feeling turn on seeing her inner thigh.

Since they are alone in this mansion, so Siddharth brought some ice cube himself and applied on to her ankle.

Siddharth : feeling better now?

She nodded with staring at him.

Then Siddharth began rubbing pain relief oitment on her ankle slowly with yet a sensual touch.

Siddharth asked her how she was feeling, she replied that feels good, and he making her feel so good.

Siddharth sat close to her put her legs over his thigh and started rubbing her leg.

As Siddharth was massaging her leg his body was getting closer and closer to hers and Avneet willingly open her legs.

It was so tempting move from Avneet.

Stay tuned