45

Director : no way, I can't ask Avneet at this last moment, that someone else will be there for a kissing scene.

Varun : but, Aman... It won't affect her that much, it's a professional choice for her. She will.

Director : no, I won't ask her.

Varun : uhm... I will talk to her, if she said yes, then you are okay na?

Director : okay, I am fine with it. But if she happily said "yes".

Varun went to Avneet, he explain her situation and Avneet feel relieved for a moment, but Varun told her that now she have to do this kissing scene with any body double.

Varun : please yaar, it's about my marriage life.

Avneet : hmm, but who will be that body double?

Varun : there are few boys can play that role?

Avneet : hmm. (She feel more uncomfortable now)

Varun : she is ready, Aman. (Happily)

Director : is it, Avneet?

Avneet nodded. Siddharth didn't know what is happening here.

Director look around on set to find a perfect body double look like Varun from Behind.

Director : Anyone wanna come ahead from you to help us to complete this scene.

Siddharth raised his hand too. He didn't know that Director is asking to replace actor in kissing scene.

Director : Siddharth, how can you do it?

Varun : but his body looks like me? You can try him.

Director looked at Avneet.

Avneet didn't even take a second to say yes.

Avneet : he can do it.

Director : but there is a possibility that you have to give multiple attempts with him for a perfect shot.

Avneet (in mind)

I can do it whole day. 😳😳.

Avneet : I am fine with him.

Siddharth : but what I have to do?

Director : you are going to replace Varun for a kissing scene with Avneet.

Siddharth looked at Avneet.

Avneet smiled to give her a sign that she is happy with it.

Stay tuned