46

Avneet : come on, Siddharth.

Siddharth take a stride towards the camera focused area.

Director : give him a jacket to wear? And Siddharth make sure that your face will be in opposite directions of lens.

Siddharth nodded, nervously rubbing his palms.

Director : only focus on Avneet's expression, late on their lips. We will edit them later. Okay?

Cameraman's said "YES" In unison.

Avneet : calm down, we did that before, right?

Siddharth smile remembering their first kiss.

Avneet : I am fine, you should be fine too.

Director : ready?

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet nodded.

Director : step closer. Action....

They moved closer.

Director : look into each other's eyes?

They did, and they are looking perfect more than a shooting, they are lost in each other

Siddharth was little nervous but Avneet hold his hands in her hands so he is relaxed too.

Director : slowly, close your eyes. And then after count of ten kiss each other.... Okay?

Both nodded.

They closed their eyes.

Count down started ---

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3....

Because the count will go zero. Avneet lean her head and she softly placed a kiss on his lips.

Siddharth get a surprise meeting of their lips 2 seconds before than expected.

But, he responded the kiss well. Like crazy lovers, they suck each other's lips which is gonna be nectar for audience.

Because, this was such a loving kiss, both of them forget that they are in middle of 40 people around.

Siddharth cupped her face and this kiss last long for 100 seconds.

Then, Siddharth break it when his brain cells came in sense.

He smiled at her.

Director : wow 😲😲😲, this was amazing, guys. Seriously.... I bet on it audience will watch this again and again.

Avneet just smiled because it was real.

Avneet went to her room, because she can't stop blushing and she didn't want to get noticed.

Stay tuned.