53

Siddharth moved his fingers very lightly on her bare back.

It was a beautiful sensation. Siddharth had seen her in bra in photos but this one felt different on her warm energetic body.

Siddharth lead his fingers along the bra towards the front side to feel her boobs but they were fully covered by the bra.

So Siddharth thought of opening the bra and then feel her tits. Very carefully i opened the bra hooks with both his hands. Siddharth was successful.

But suddenly she moved turning around with her face up. Siddharth kept quite for some time and didn’t find any reaction from her side then slowly Siddharth parted her shirt sideways.

For the first time Siddharth looked at her boobs so closely.

They were indeed beautifully round and firm.

But he wanted to see them uncovered.

Siddharth was getting very desperate to uncover her.

He gently raised the lower flap of her bra up.

Siddharth managed to pull it upto her breasts.

With a little more effort it was above the breasts.

Since the bra was unhooked it was hanging loosely on her body making it easier for him to push it up as well. Siddharth couldn’t believe he was seeing her fully bared boobs.

Blood started rushing in his head.

Siddharth was getting greedier to see more of her. Siddharth slide down her shorts fully from her waist.

Siddharth didn’t care what she might think next morning.

Siddharth was just excited with his present accomplishments.

At the sight of her pussy in the panty Siddharth was even more excited. Siddharth felt completely out of control.

Siddharth literally wanted to tear away the panty.

But of course that would be the silliest thing to do on the first attempt.

So Siddharth tried to control himself but didn’t give up yet.

Siddharth managed to tug the panty little by little down until pussy was actually bare.

But the back part of panty was stuck on her ass so Siddharth couldn’t pull it any further.

Luckily she turned over to the other side again.

Almost her whole body from neck to the lower thighs was uncovered with all his efforts.

Siddharth grabbed the chance to pull the panty till her knees. Finally those buttocks are naked for him too. In a very dim light of an solar night lamp.

He got the best sight of life.

Stay tuned