41

Next whole day,

Siddharth and Avneet feeling shy to face each other.

There was an awkward silence from past 24 hours between them after what they had on the name of rehearsals.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth is internally feeling so restless when he was thinking about that Avneet will perform this on screen with another guy next day.

But, he can't do anything after all its her profession and she have to do this.

Next day,

Avneet and Siddharth sit in their car and Siddharth drive car to the shooting location.

They reached location,

Director : Hii Avneet, ready?

Avneet : yes sir.

Siddharth thought that he is asking her to get ready for the intimate scene.

Director : come with me then, I will explain you the scene in details. So, if you want any changes you can suggest me.

Avneet : sure.

Director and Avneet left for discussion. Before that Avneet asked Siddharth to make her schedule ready for today.

Siddharth just nodded. He is feeling so restless, he know he shouldn't because Avneet is his boss. He can't be possessive for her.

Discussion / Shot briefing ---

Director : so next scene will be like that your hero (love intrest of Avneet in movie) is angry with you. So you are trying to tempt him in various manner at last we will add a kiss.

Avneet : uhm.... Is it important sir?

Director : Avneet, we already had a discussion on it, and we need audience to stick with their seats. You know that very well that it's really important to kept entertaining audience through out the movie if you release on OTT platform or else they skip most of the scenes. (He try to justify)

Avneet : hmm.

Director : do you have any problem?

Avneet : I never done this before. I don't know... (She is confused)

Stay tuned.