42

Director : listen Avneet, this industry need this from you. I promise, this will make your debut movie project grand and successful.

Avneet : I hope so.

Director : I will talk to the actor (Hero of the movie) till then, you go and get ready.

Avneet : okay.

Director : I will send your outfit in your room only.

Avneet nodded and she went to her changing room.

Avneet POV

I came to my changing room, I checked my dress, I am going to wear for the next shot.

It's too short in length.

I don't know, what I should do.

I don't know, how will Siddharth react, he won't mind it I guess, but I will. I feel like I love him, I don't want anyone else come this close to me.

But, my profession and my commitments demands loyalty with the requirements with my work and the director and producer putting their efforts to make it big.

I should think everything. I can't be selfish.

This is difficult to decide, honestly. Because, I know this will create difference again between me and Siddharth.

I wore my outfit. When, someone knocks on my changing room door.

Avneet : yeah? Who is there?

Siddharth : It's me, Siddharth... I bring juice for you, madam.

Avneet open the door and let him come in.

He looked at Avneet from top to the bottom, she looks like a fire

He looked at Avneet from top to the bottom, she looks like a fire. So hot, so gorgeous.

Avneet : come.

Siddharth : yes mam. (He moved in slowly, trying to move his eyes away and not to stare for too long)

Avneet : how am I looking?

Siddharth : If you ask me to be honest mam, then words are not enough to describe you. (He said adoring her)

Avneet : awwie, that's so sweet of you. But, million of people gonna see me in this. (She wants to know his reaction)

Stay tuned.