Chapter 28 (pt.1)

Next month..

Taehyung is gone. He went off to his business trip five days ago. So basically Jennie is alone in the house.

Her best friend promised that she'll start living with her until Taehyung comes back, and she said that she'll insist others to come along too.

Jennie was much pleased. She is glad that at least her friends won't let her feel so lonely!

They are like the bestest friends to ever exist in the world. Like the BEST, BEST, BEST, BESTEST.

Jennie loves doing random activities when she's alone. Like all those things people always do as a teenager.

Listening to music while doing all the works is literally such a vibe, it just makes you do those works longer because of how of big mood it creates just by the verse of the songs. But it doesn't happen all the time, the only way it works is when you put a bunch of trending, chilling and mostly your favourite songs into a playlist and start playing it when you're busy with loads of chores and other works.

Jennie didn't forget to put on her black wireless headphones with a cute golden coloured sign on the top of it, saying "Ruby" on the right side and "Jane" on the left side, one of the things she got in Christmas, when she was in high school. This was one of the items she had on her wishlist and fortunately, she really got it!

She was really happy about this, till now! But that was her very last.... beautiful Christmas. She have never enjoyed a Christmas as much as she did in that one. She lost her interest in life and changed, after being pressured by school and studies. She still feels like she had a way too small childhood. It was too short.. and it passed away too fast as well.

She was felt like, people had bigger childhood than her but it was just like this for everyone else. And we all feel that, but it is actually not true.

Jennie kept the house neat and clean the three days and she will keep it even tidier in the three weeks.

She asked Chaeyoung when she will visit her, she said tomorrow. So it was quite exciting for the both of them.

Jennie made some food for herself an ate it on time. She rested on the bed while she watched the tv in their bedroom. And then her phone rang, indicating that someone is calling. Putting television remote on the bed, she grabbed her phone and read the caller Id.

K.Taehyung 🤍

Hard to believe, much? Yep, he called her for the first ever time in these whole three days. He didn't even sent her a simple text when he arrived in New York! Jennie told him a million times, "Tell me when you reach there!, sent me a text if you're too busy, don't forget to call me!" but seems like no use.

Why is he calling her all of a sudden then? Okay anyway, the only way to know is to answer the call so yeah.

Hello? - the deep voice greeted first, it is understandable by his tone that he is just chilling and not in his workplace. But what if it's the opposite though? It's just how is cold voice tone sounds like. He might've just called her for some works or something like that, and maybe he is already at his work there and chilling down a bit? God knows. Well, she's taking too much time to greet back!

Uh. Uhm.. hi. What are you-

One of my friend is gonna be there in a while. Help him get my stuff, bye.

Cut the call....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

What kind of behaviour is this?? He is back at it! Is it like staying away from her is making him go back to his attitude. The worst kind of attitude!