Chapter 13

At the living room area, the two family's were talking and gossiping about different things. Two girls and a guy was probably the old husband and wife's children. The parents were talking and sometimes the girls spoke to them, but the other guy, was just concentrated on the floor, probably thinking about something, he was quiet, cold and has a quite rude yet kind personality.

In a few minutes, Jisoo and Jennie arrived. They stopped just before the sitting area, as they're shoes made sound, it grabbed everyone's and they looked up to meet, two pretty angels.

Everyone from the other family were amazed by the two's such beauty, except the cold guy, he didn't even look up.

Jennie gulped when her eyes found the person, he was extremely hot and handsome. She swear her vision got so attracted in him that her eyes didn't stop admiring him.

And then, he suddenly looked up too, in a sexy way, and as he looked at her eyes, they made their first ever eye contact.

The two were so lost in each other. They didn't even blink when admired each other.

No one broke the eye contact until Jennie's sister chuckled and shaked her shoulders, snapping her to the reality. She quickly looked down, with teary eyes, she felt like crying again. Oh, no! She'll be getting married now.. time will fly even faster..

"Oh, my god! My daughter-in-law! Ah, Jennie, right?" the other family' mother came to Jennie and help her shoulders, looking at her, very fondly. She smiled widely at her as Jennie smiled back, nervously, trying not to cry.

"Oh, Jennie, come sit here!" the soon to be father in law of Jennie's spoke as the mother in law took her to the couches, making her sit, across Taehyung.

The guy looked away, after a long while of admiring the gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, cute, hot Jennie.

"Now.. shall we start the meet up?" asked the mother in law, looking at her son and at Jennie.

"Yeah," Jennie's mother replied.

"Let me introduce ourselves first, I'm Kim ______ (not adding any of their names srryy), I was your mother's seatmate in college, we are good friends till now. I did see you two, Jisoo and Jennie, when you were born. You girls, were the cutest!" said Mrs. Kim, and then looked at Mr.

"I'm Kim ________, the father. I didn't have any connection with any of you, but I also saw you two when you were just born, like two days old, haha." said Mr. Kim, as he looked at his children.

"We have three children's, a son and two daughters, our son is the eldest. He is Kim Taehyung, and Jennie, you're marrying him," said Mrs. Kim, the last sentence made Jennie's lips part, as she gaped at his name. It was such hot yet cute name! She wonder how it calling him by that name..

But Mrs. Kim said something else that made Jennie saddened again. 'You're getting married' it kept echoing in her mind and she cant help but suffocate again.

"Kim Chaewon, our first ever daughter, she is the middle child. Kim Dahyun is our second daugher, she is the youngest of all." said Mrs. Kim as she pointed out the two girls sitting in the couch beside the one Taehyung and his parents were sitting in.

(A/n: I changed Dahyun's age here, irl Chaewon is younger than Dahyun but I wanted her to be older here. And since both are like the cuties, I wanted to keep a barely different age difference and make them like twins. Also while writing this book, making Dahyun and Chaewon sisters, I just realized their names are similar! Like Dah-yun and Chae-won, when you pronounce them, it sounds very similar.)