Chapter 21

Seoul, South Korea
25th February.

The wedding day. The most awaited day ever. It's a very, very special day. For everyone. Including our engaged couple who will be getting married today. Taehyung and Jennie.

The house is currently having a turmoil, but in a slower and calmer motion. It's not a chaos but a little too overloaded work pressure which is making everyone frustrated. They are afraid, they couldn't finish their works before the wedding ceremony begins.

The wedding will be starting within three to four hours from now. At five o'clock, in the afternoon. And the wedding to start fully, will probably take around thirty minutes, so the exact time is five thirty. They chose this time, cause its the best time for a wedding to begin. Basically because of the sunset. Which'll make a golden hour. And a wedding starting during the golden hour is such a great thing. They say, it's a good luck for the couple be marrying during that hour, they'll be happy forever. Together. And they won't ever be pulled apart.

The wedding is being held beside Taehyung's house. Which is not that far away from Jennie's house. Riding a car will take about fifteen minutes.

The guests list was huge. Like so many people. And the half of the people were from Jennie's family. Taehyung's family has a lot of people in the guests list too, he has like five people less than hers.

However, Taehyung and Jennie and the families were already at the venue. Just them, their parents, siblings and a few close friends. The others weren't here yet. Not even the grandparents.

Jennie and her family went over to their house at the early morning, and obviously she and Taehyung didn't meet. They'll meet again right when the wedding starts. They are not supposed to be meeting each other earlier. So basically they went straight to the parents, talked with them, chatted for a while and then started preparing Jennie. Same goes to Taehyung, but he went there later, it doesn't take him that long. Except the mental preparation and insists. The both of them actually.

Taehyung's family prepared all the things in the venue. Since it is their own property, its their responsibility to take care of these things.

Of course, they got separate dressing rooms. Obviously they'll be getting that. And the two room's has some distance, Jennie's one is in the left while Taehyung's one is in the right, it has two directions.

Here Jennie is, inside the dressing room, getting ready. She didn't put on her gown yet, she is getting other things prepared. It takes a lot of time, about two hours.

They hired two beauticians, and one of them also works as a dresser. The wedding planner was also there. Instead of going to a parlour, they hired them here in the venue as they did their given tasks.

Jennie have been looking pale throughout the whole time, until she finally went out to meet everyone and the wedding to be started. She didn't even say a thing. Just smiled. A painful smile.

She sighed heavily literally like every second. Jisoo looked at her, concerned. "Jennie?"

"Y-yeah, unnie?" Jennie looked at her sister.

"You okay? Don't worry too much. Everything will be alright."

Jennie looked down at her lap. "I'm just sad.. I have to leave you guys.." she replied.