Chapter 5

Seoul, South Korea
16th November.

Days come, days go. Time passes faster than usual these days. Jennie started to forget about those things now. She is getting normal, without random emotions.

Right now, Jennie was walking back at her hostel after her day at the University. Today was different, a little lonely yet fun. Her best friend and her closest classmates didn't come to class today. But since she was pretty close with the other students, it wasnt that bad. Although, she missed Chaeyoung a lot and kept thinking about her no matter what the situation was.

Their friendship was just like that, supportive, caring and loving. They had the best bond throughout the whole class.

Jennie have been taking part in different part time jobs like she used to back then. She had to attend classes, study, prepare for different mock exams and tests, go tutor, work at part time jobs, hang out with her friends and lastly, take care of herself. It were all so overwhelming even though, it was already into her daily routine and it didn't bother her much neither.

As Jennie walked inside her dorm and got freshed up, a call rang up on her phone which made Jennie jump out of whatever she was doing. She quickly ran to her bed and grabbed her phone, reading the caller ID.

Why would she call at this time? Is everything okay?! - Jennie thought, she was really curious and worried but she picked up the call right away.

H-hello? T- Jennie got cut off by a hoarse, dry voice, she sounded like she was a crying mess right now.

Unnie? C-could you.. could you come over p-please? - the girl begged. She was probably having a breakdown for whatever the reason is. But Jennie didn't get that. She was filled with worry that she couldn't think straight.

U-unnie?! - a small yell snapped Jennie back to reality.

H-huh? Oh, okay. But I'll come but text me your dorm address, okay? I'll be there in a few minutes, Tzu. Dont worry. - saying that, Jennie hung up and quickly got ready. A notification popped up and it was a text message from Tzuyu. Jennie read it and replied, saying that she'll be there within 5 minutes.

Jennie then went to the dorm where Tzuyu is, two floors below her. Since Tzuyu was a new student in this University, she wasn't in the same level as Jennie's. Plus, Jennie was her sunbaenim so there was no way she was gonna be labelled in the same floor.

Jennie knocked the door once she reached there. The door opened and Tzuyu immediately pulled Jennie into into a hug. Tzuyu cried out. Jennie could feel that something bad had happened that made Tzuyu have such breakdown. Jennie knew that Tzuyu is not a girl like that, even though they just met a few days ago. Jennie's heart broke seeing her friend cry out like that, it held so much pain.

Jennie walked inside the room with Tzuyu still crying. She slowly closed the door and made Tzuyu sit on the couch. She patted Tzuyu's back and comforted her. Jennie wanted to know why she was crying so much, she wanted to hear the reason behind it. But she waited with all her patience and kept comforting Tzuyu.

"Tzu? Tzu... tell me. What happened?" Jennie asked once her cries started to stop. Tzuyu slowly looked up with teary eyes and sniffed.

"U-unnie.. Y-you know.. I-I told you that I would never f-fall in l-l-love w-with a b-boy?" Tzuyu spoke, with a hoarse and shaking voice. Her eyes were filled with tears that were willing to slip out, but Tzuyu held it in.