Chapter 18

The next day..

Days have been very hectic lately, for everyone. They have been preparing alot things. And the wedding is not so far either. So they have to do a lot of works before that. The wedding is confirmed already, like everything is. The two father's even prepared the house that Taehyung and Jennie will be living in after their marriage, from their first night. The wedding set up has also started. Even though it was just a day after the engagement has ended.

The two just can't believe, they are now engaged.. and soon will break the engagement and get married..

Oh, god, they are engaged!!

Jennie kept reminiscing the scene from that day. About him, his looks, his outfit, his charms and his touch. The way he just took his hands, so gently ans softly, then caresse it so gently and then finally put the ring into her ring finger, the fourth one.. They even shared a little eye contact after that and looked at the people around, who were cheering them. But her hands were still on his gentle grip. He didn't really notice that he have been holding for too long, until he finally walked back, putting a little distance between but still standing beside her. It was just so dreamy. He was on her mind constantly and it increased since that day. She don't know what she'll do after the marriage. She's gonna go crazy! Cause basically a marriage has a lot of more things to do than a engagement. A engagement is just putting rings on but.. a marriage contains a lot more stuff. For example: sharing a passionate, loving kiss.

Yeah, right.

...

Wait what??

Kiss.

Kiss...

A kiss?!

Does that mean they have to kiss too?! Them... kissing each on the.. lips?

Jennie's eyes widened.

So this means.. she'll be having her first ever kiss? Like their first kiss.. she wondered, what it felt like kissing someone. Lips brushing and then smashing.. is that what happens? Then.. how does it feel having someone else's lips on yours? How does it feel kissing someone? How does it feel having a partner and loving them??

She needs the answers. She really needs them. She wants to experience it! And she now just can't.. wait anymore. Even if it meant getting married and having someone else into your life. She needs to know these and wants to experience these, once in her life time.

The wedding is just twenty one days away.

21 days.

21.. three weeks??

So there is still three weeks left?

Oh.. that's.. too fast! Jennie thought a wedding happens months or years after a engagement? What is this then? That sounds so illegal. Keeping just twenty one days gap between the engagement and wedding.. that's just too quick. Their parents really couldn't think of a better plan and just thought of rushing things all together.

Okay, that's fine but they need time too. At least a month cause they gotta grow a small relationship, even if it meant starting off by being friends and gradually becoming lovers. A couple.

How come is three weeks enough? How do they think that? Even a mental can come and say that, it's not right rushing things! How selfish and cruel can they be? They are seriously treating them so harshly and persecutely. They don't deserve this. They are worth something better than this. They worth over this.