Chapter 3

Seoul, South Korea
6th November.

The weekends came, a little faster than usual. Jennie was at home, scrolling on her phone while laying down on the bed.

It has been a really exhausting yet fun week, even though Jennie should be relaxed and calm that the week has finally ended and the weekends had finally arrived, she was kinda off, she was certainly sad that she couldn't have fun at the University with her friends. University life has always been hard and none of them were able to be together and have fun like in school life, but since the day Sana came into their class again, everything changed. Sana made the environment of the class brighter and filled it with happiness, fun and joy. It was possible for them to spend time together only because of Sana. Sana was a sunshine to them.

A call popped up on the phone screen, Jennie's gaze went to it and read the caller ID before picking up.

Jennie sighed. This wasn't weekends at all..

Gosh I know I was bored but why the heck does the weekends need to get ruined like this! I don't wanna waste the day like this... Jennie thought and went to the edge of the bed, putting on her cute slippers and heading towards her walk-in closet.

She searched for something good to wear for around 10 minutes until she finally found one.

She then went to the bathroom to take a shower cause she didn't even do it yet throughout the day and she can never go out like that, all smelly and stinky.

After washing up, she dried her body and hair with a separate towel and wrapped the towel around her body. She went towards the double sink and opened one of the drawers before grabbing the hairdryer and using it to dry her hair.

Jennie then wore her chosen clothes and sat down on the cute vanity chair, infront of her vanity table that had a mirror with mini lights. She put on her usual lip tint and combed her hair.

Although, she was just gonna go tutor one of her students at their house, it was a must for her to look good and all fashionable out their. Plus, its the weekends, she always wears something cool and fancy on the weekends.

Jennie grabbed her handbag where she put her essentialss stuff that she needs and some study things that helps to teach.

She glanced at herself in the mirror one last time and then walked out of her room.

Once she was downstairs, her mother was there, sitting on one of the stools and cutting some vegetables. Jennie ran there and brought her mothers attention back at her.

"Jennie? Are you going anywhere?" her mother asked out of curiosity, scanning her clothes, accessories and her bag that she usually brings to tutoring.

"Yes, mom. I'm-" Jennie was about to say everything when her mother cut her off with another question.

"Where are you going? Its the weekends and why would you even go out at this hour?!" her mother asked. Jennie sighed and started to explain everything and her mother listened carefully to all the details she was giving.

"Hm, okay. Go on, go tutor. But make sure to come back home before evening!" Jennie nodded, hugged her mother and bid her bye before heading out.

Jennie reached to her student' apartment and rang the doorbell. Even though all her other students learns from her at the library after class, at random coffee shops or cafes and sometimes they come directly at Jennie' house.