Chapter 12

Seoul, South Korea
20th January

The next week finally passed in after a long wait. The day, when Jennie will meet her future husband and his family. Jennie became a lot nervous. She don't know how she was so calm all these days. Cause now it feels so suffocating. Her heart is aching again, the pain is back.

She didn't know why but now that the most awaited day has finally came, she just doesn't wanna complete the task of the day anymore. Like, she got really excited but now the excitement escaped, it replaced with nervousness, fear and sadness. She no longer felt like meeting him. Although she wanted to so bad a few days back.

She was so scared. For literally no reason. She cant tell why exactly was she so scared. Everything is supposed to be normal, right? So what's all this that kept her so afraid?

The family had their breakfast a lot earlier than the other days. Since this day was very special for them, not so special as if it was the weeding day though. It was just, everyone was so so excited to finally confirm everything and fix the weeding day after so many days! They were excited to see Jennie's reaction and how she will say yes so quick, they knew she would, she definitely would, and Jennie herself knew that too.

Jennie and her sister was currently looking for something great to wear. Since it was the day the soon to be husband wives will meet and get introduced to each other, it just felt so much special. Jisoo was certainly so thrilled to see Jennie fall in love, which she will definitely do, yes, of course she will, she can even fall in love just today in one sight of that guy. Like honestly she knows how much of a love bird the two will be and how much Jennie will be a fond of that still unknown guy. She will definitely be that girl who loves her husband more than he actually does. Or the husband will love Jennie more than she will. Perhaps, the two will love each other equally, yep, definitely.

"Jen, how about this one?" Jisoo asked as she grabbed out a dress from Jennie's closet. She showed the dress to Jennie, a little concerned.

"Hm.. keep that in our ideas. Let's look a little more?" Jennie spoke and Jisoo nodded in agreement, as they started looking for a cool dress to wear.

"What type of dress do you wanna wear, actually?" Jisoo asked. She needed to know this to find better clothes for her, even though it was Jennie's closet.

"Hm.. I dont really know.. probably something good to wear? Like a bit fancy? yeah.." Jennie spoke and looked away for othe options.

"Yes! Look, Jen, this one's exactly what you're looking for!" Jisoo tiptoed and smiled widely at her, as she showed her a black off shoulder lace midi dress.

Jennie raised a brow and scanned the whole dress as she smiled back at her sister and nodded.

"Yep. Keeping it as an option." Jennie said and turned around again, searching for dresses once more. While Jisoo frowned. She thought Jennie will be wearing this dress but! She's so indecisive gosh...

"Unnie, look! I didn't wear this one before. You brought it for me, last year. Should we try putting it on as well as the other dresses?" Jennie asked, this time, she decided to choose something too. Helping both to pick out the best dress to wear, in case it impresses him.

"Ooo! Yes. Let's try this too!" Jisoo said. Nodding several times, looking at the clothing Jennie picked out. It was a white puff sleeve dress, it was one of Jennie's favourite styles.