Chapter 19

Seoul, South Korea
19th February.

Another couple of days passed in. And these days just went by planning about the wedding. The days were all about busyness. And today, the day was about being even busier. It was the day to go shopping for the wedding! And almost everyone went there. For the groom and the bride's shopping, Jennie, the bride, and her friends. And Taehyung, the groom, and his friends went. While the girls went shopping for dresses, gowns, shoes and accessories, the guys went shopping for suits and ties. The two sides went on completely different types of shopping. Like as always, the girls would go and buy a bunch of things while the boys just go for a few necessary things. Which were bringing the best suit for Taehyung and themselves.

The wedding planner also came that day. And she planned everything. And now, everything was quite ready. Except the two, who'll be getting married. They were not mentally ready yet. And they don't know whether they will or not. It was hard, to be honest. Preparing yourself for a marriage is like a once in a lifetime thing except when you marry multiple times. But the first marriage is the hardest one. Even if you love the other person, there is a lot of things that you need to get ready for and it's hard to do that. And this one's a arranged marriage which is like the worst ones. You get filled with so many mixed emotions that you feel like you're going crazy. But once it's done, you won't feel anything harder than that, but there is one more thing, getting close and falling in love, if that is ever possible. Question, will that happened to Taehyung and Jennie?

"No, I don't care. But let me tell you this, the person I'm getting married to is the worst man I have ever seen. He might be good looking but he has the worst personality! You see, every single time he talks to me, he brings the worst voice tone ever and replies with a bad attitude. He also has a bad behaviour that I already started hating over. He is the one who always ruins our conversations. And whenever I want to talk back kindly he cuts me off, obviously because he hates me and doesn't want me to talk to him. Tell me, how would you feel if someone does that to you?" Jennie spoke ragingly. Basically talking about the bad sides of Taehyung. And the other girls just sighed looking at her.

"You guys didn't even get married yet and this already started? What will you do after the marriage then??" Chaeyoung said.

"I don't know! Tell me.." Jennie looked around as she sipped on her latte.

"Unnie, how come you could say all this about him? You guys didn't even have a proper conversation yet. Try having one first, na!" Lisa said.

"Andwae, we already had a conversation. And you could call it the most 'proper' one." Jennie replied.

"When? Is it just the small talk you two had the day when you first met?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No! We had a conversation just a few days ago.. cause our parents told us to.." Jennie replied.

"Unnie, you need to understand him. He is suffering too, just like how you are. He is also going through a lot of pain. He has the same feelings as you do. You just have to get close with him, even if he avoids you. Cause in such relationships like this, the girl is the one who have to fix up everything. You need to help him, unnie. You gotta understand him." Lisa spoke.

"What if he doesn't?"

"He does. He does have those things happening inside of him, like you. Jen, you just need to help him out of it, talk back even if he doesn't want to reply you. You have to grow the relationship more and more, day by day." Sana said.