Chapter 15

"Who's coming?" Mrs. Ruby Kim asked Jennie.

"Mom, my friends are coming, I invited them for a slumber party. I hope its okay?" Jennie replied.

"Hm, its alright then. Just your close friends right?" the mother asked.

"Yep! Rosie, Lisa, Tzuyu, Sana, Lia, Minnie and Chaewon too! Chaewon said that Dahyun wants to join us too so.. she is also coming." Jennie said.

"Okay. When?" the mother asked another question.

"At seven in the evening. In a hour." Jennie replied.

"Why that early? They could come at eight too,"

"I mean, I wanted them to come before dinner starts. Plus they gotta fresh up too which will take some time."

"Oh, okay. By the way, Jennie? Do they know that you're getting married next month?" the mother asked.

"Uhm.. no. I decided to tell them about it today. And I wanted them to gather so that everyone will be cleared, and it wont take that much time for them to understand the actual situation. Is it a bad idea?" Jennie nervously spoke.

"Oh. Actually that's great! Okay, then. I'll prepare the house for now, you go clean your room!" the mother said.

"I already did, mom. It's all tidy now."

"Okay, then do whatever you want." the mother said and walked away.

Jennie sighed. She was so bored. Nothing is the same anymore and it just saddens her so much. Nothing is enjoyable now..

She climbed upstairs and stopped before her sister's room. Jisoo have very busy lately and she started working on full time shifts, in her job.

Jennie slowly knocked on the door, but there were no response.

Jisoo was home, in her room, but why wasn't she opening the door?

"Unnie?" Jennie called out. She heard some noises inside the room and then Jisoo opened the door, she yawned at Jennie and waved her hands.

"Unnie, you were sleeping?" Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded her head slightly.

"Yeah.. I fell asleep, I was reading a book actually, its about some diseases, one of the patients has those. By the way, what are you doing here suddenly, Jen? Is everything okay?" Jisoo replied.

"Oh, I see. I was here to talk to you about something."

"Sure, what is it? Can we talk in your room by the way?"

"Okay!" Jennie walked towards her room and Jisoo followed her, she was still quite sleepy but since her sister wanted to talk with her, she didn't mind.

And they had a little conversation, in Jennie's room. She talked with her sister about something that have been blocking her mind, and talking with her refreshed it. Jisoo was always positive and she pulled people to the positivity as well. Just like now, Jisoo's words made Jennie a lot positive that no bad, negative thoughts entered her mind after the small conversations that they always have.

Jennie always shares her feelings with her sister. Cause no one understands her more than Jisoo does. Not even her mother understands her that well. Jisoo is the best thing she ever achieved in her life, a big sister.

And they always try to maintain a good sister's relation. Even if they constantly fight over literally everything, argue for unnecessary things, debate every minute, bicker around, they still have the best bond ever. Well, that's how siblings are meant to be, fights a lot but cares about eachother, very much.