Chapter 20

Just two days before the wedding. It felt like twenty one days flew within a week. It was too quick. Really just so fast. And now, two days before the wedding, it felt like time was moving a little too slow. A little slow.

The others were so excited, they couldn't wait any longer. But for the two who'll be getting married, they don't want the next day to come. If the day really comes.. they have to be together and can never get a chance to be alone. This is what their parents said. They can't stay apart from each other. And one can't make the relationship distanced. Like what? What do you mean by, "distanced" they are gonna live together so...?

They went more strict for Jennie. She can't do that, she can't do this, she can't do anything! All that she have to do is stay at home, work, clean, cook and do things for the one and only Taehyung, who'll be at his work the whole day and come back late at the evening... she'll be alone! Just like how she used to in her hostel life. But at least she had people to talk to and someone around her the whole day, like her roommate and all the other girls around the dorm they stayed in. But now, the rest of the day will be spent all alone. By working. Just working.

The fact that, she have to take care of everything after this. Like her mother does. She takes care of the rest of the house and the family. From now on, she'll do the same. But for one person, her husband. Maybe in the future.. she'll be a mother and take care of her children? Maybe.. just maybe. Not to mention, how those babies exists... like.. yeah. Taehyung would never do that! Probably?

Well, speaking of Taehyung, he have been into Jennie's mind these days and literally just never felt. Like dude.. we know its not you who is doing this to her but why does he have to he so charming that she just can't stop thinking about him? It's like the half of the day being wasted by daydreaming about this guy.

Arg, this Taehyung.. even if she hates him so bad, because of his attitude.. she keeps thinking about him. Like all day long. It's like when the pictures of him comes into her head so suddenly, she already starts drooling over. Not DROOLING but just admire him so bad.

Taehyung..

Kim Taehyung...

Oof, Kim Taehyung!!! Stop this shit, na! I hate you!

Even if she cursed him in his head for looking so good and attracting her vision so much, she still constantly thinked about him.

God, what was about him that she can't stop thinking about this motherfucker, Kim Taehyung? Is he not happy by what he is already doing to her? He is making her go crazy for literally no reasons! He needs to stop!

Taehyung-

"Jennie!!" a loud, yelling voice called out her name.

Jennie snapped out of her deep thoughts once she heard her yell her name as she widened her eyes, she flinched so bad!

"y-yeah..." replying to the yell, she fixed the mess in the desk and looked up at her elder sister. She was literally trembling because of how she flinched.

"What were you thinking about that you didn't even realise me calling you these many times?!" she replied, angrily. She literally wasted half of time here, by calling Jennie a million times.

"Uh sorry, unnie. I-I have been thinking about something lately... and uh.. yeah." was all that Jennie said before Jisoo smirked mischievously, which made Jennie nervous.