19

🎵- lose my breath (stray kids)

I was overwhelmed by your response on chapter 18. Almost 100 comments. I liked reading your comments very much. Hope, you will shower love like this on every chapter.

By the voting disappointed me,

Kher it's okey ❤️✨

(3rd updated of the month after this I may or may not update because I've fourth semester exam from 25 may...tum log bhi sochte hoge kitne exam lage rehte inke... Semester system sucks guys moreover I've 10-9 subjects in every semester or fir unn sb ke mid, practical and exam...mere relatives bhi bolte aisa kya padhti ladki jo iske itne exams chalte 🙂)

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Prisha was getting ready for her day. She hates mornings, for sure. She needs to get up early, but she often ends up being late. She misses breakfast often and the difficulty she gets in selecting outfits daily. She has lots of clothes, but she finds comfort in lose clothes only.

She poured lots of moisturiser into her palms and applied it to her face first. Even after applying moisturiser to her face, a lot of it was left on her palm. She was literally irritated. Meanwhile, Rudra passed from behind, scrolling his phone.

She asked him for a date. She wanted to go out with him and spend time with him without worrying about their jobs. Maybe they will come close again if they often go out and spend time with each other.

Rudra , she called him. He only hummed in response.

You said we would go out tonight on a date, he said that they would go today. She was very happy and excited. He didn't reply to her. His eyes were stuck totally on his phone's screen.

Rudra, you said we would go today. She said it again, but he didn't even glance at her.

Rudra, are you even listening to me? She asked him, and he continued to ignore her.

Rudra - he still didn't answer.

She snatched his phone from his hand to get his attention.

What the fuck, are you out of your mind, woman? He yelled at her and snatched his phone back from her hand. She flinched due to his sudden, loud voice.

You were not replying to me; she was fumbling while replying to him.

So what? If going out is that important to you, then go alone. Why are you dragging me along with you? His tone was still loud.

I want to spend time with you and talk with you; we haven't even talked properly since we got married. She replied, suppressing her emotion of crying loudly due to his anger.

Talk? What do you want to talk about? Talk here; there is no need to go out and waste time on it. So going out with her is a waste of time for him now. Her heart clenched upon hearing him.

Since when did you start talking? You are the type of person who blocks people before even letting them speak.I thought you talk less, so you wouldn't disturb me like clingy wives of some daily soap, but you are more clingy than them. His every word is breaking her heart. Prisha is not one who expresses her emotions to anyone.

She started sharing everything with Rudra when she met him. He used to listen to her without judging her, and she used to block him frequently if he gave his opinion, which was not in her favour. Prisha sat on the mini couch there. A lone tear escaped from her eyes; she wiped it immediately. She is good at controlling her emotions. She made her braid and went out of her room.