11

🎵- tumhe apna banane ka junoon

First 10 chapter are updated on ufff_cynthia account. Check before reading it. ❤️🧪

{Ignore grammatical mistakes and typos}

[Chapter have 18+ scenes ahead, skip if you feel uncomfortable]

Prisha woke up in the morning. She didn't find him beside her. She yawned and checked the time on the wall clock in the room. She is late; everyone must have already eaten breakfast. She is late for her shift as well. He could have woken her up, but he didn't. She came out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

As usual, she didn't find anyone in the dining area. Everybody already went to their respective workplaces.

She packed breakfast into one tifin. Her hospital is a little far from Singhania Mansion. She thought she would eat her breakfast in the car. She can't work with an empty stomach.

She reached her hospital. The environment of the hospital was quite different today. Everyone was staring at her, like she was some kind of alien.

She entered her cabin, shrugging negative thoughts away. She didn't find her daily stuff in the cabin; she stepped out of her cabin to read the nameplate. Her name was removed from the nameplate.

She went to the MD of the hospital directly. MD asked her to go to the CEO cabin. She did what MD asked her to do, unaware of the shock she was going to get.

She asked for permission before stepping inside the CEO cabin.
Sir, May I come in?

You don't need permission to enter your cabin, the former CEO replied.

What? She uttered it, not understanding his words.

Come inside. Now a short reply came from the other side.

She entered and found her husband sitting on a chair and rotating a pen between his two fingers. The former CEO was standing in front of her in a very decent manner.

What do you mean by my cabin? Prisha asked, ignoring the presence of Rudra. She doesn't know what got him here, nor is she interested if it's not related to her.

The other CEO was about to answer, but Rudra gestured for him to go out of the cabin. Without saying a word, he walked out of the cabin.

That's very unprofessional, Prisha muttered, staring at the retreating figure of the CEO.

Rudra stood up from his chair. He decreased the distance between them. There was very little distance between them. Her back was facing his chest.

Right, this hospital needs a highly professional CEO like you. Listening to his smooth voice, Prisha turned around only to collide with him. She was about to fall when Rudra caught her in his arms. She grabbed his arms tightly.

She opened her eyes. The first thing she asked was, What are you trying to emphasise?

She is getting impatient due to his words. She doesn't know what he is going to do.

You are the new CEO of this hospital. He announced it with a straight face. She should have been happy, but she wasn't.

I don't want to become one; I am not eligible for it. She tried to deny him politely.

It's decided: accept it or resign it. He replied to her.

No, rudra I don't want to become CEO. Please understand. Tears welled up in her eyes. She doesn't want to do such a hectic job at such a young age. She wants to work some years in a hospital and then open her own nursing home. She wanted to do everything on her own. If she accepts the post of CEO, then her life will come to an end, according to her.