13.

🎵- carousel

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Btw leave inline comments...as I want to check why inline comments are not available in chapters.

It has been two days since Atharva didn't come home. Ruhi thought they would talk and make things correct.
Ruhi was cursing herself for sleeping with him. After thinking very much, Ruhi decided that she couldn't stay in such a type of marriage. She can't stay with him. He decides everything in their relationship. Ruhi was highly disappointed with him.

Today he directly came at dinner time. Abhimanyu, Ahana,Rudra, Ruhi, Vedant, and prisha were already sitting there. Atharva came directly to the dining area after washing his hands. He sat beside Ruhi.

So, deal finalised? Rudra asked him.

Yes, a short reply came from him.
They started discussing about their business.

Ruhi felt his hand on her things. It was slowly caressing her thighs. Although Ruhi was wearing full clothes, she felt he was touching his bare skin. Ruhi tried to remove his hand from her thigh. He tightened his hold on her thigh.

He was talking with Rudra and Vedant, like he was doing nothing and she was struggling to even eat. After some unsuccessful attempts at removing his hands from her thigh, She stopped trying. She ate her dinner silently.

After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms. Ruhi was practically lying on the couch, reading a book. She was turning around, squeezing her legs while reading the book. Her dedication was on the on the next level. Her white night dress was making her look more alluring.

Suddenly, someone snatched the book. It was none other than Atharva.
She was reading erotica. He furrowed her eyes and asked her, You don't feel shame while reading this crap.

Excuse me? Why would I feel shame in reading it when you don't feel shame in doing and seeing it? She questioned him back.

Right pardon me for asking,he nodded while asking for apology like an obedient husband, which he is clearly not.

Don't act sarcastic,she warned

Alright liebe, He replied her

What did you call me?She asked

"Liebe" he replied her in one word.

Why you called me that?She interrogated.

It's a long story, he replied her.

I like stories, she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to make him sit beside her on the couch. He sat and threw his arm around her shoulder.

"I read a few books in my life, In one book, male lead used to call female lead liebe.The nature of heroine was similar to yours. That's why I called you Liebe," he explained to her.

How was her nature?" She asked getting curious.

Dramatic, immature, stubborn; she never used to listen to any other person; she was too proud of herself; delicate; other people need to be very gentle with her; blunt; she was very horny in real life as she used to act like a saint in front of her partner; short-tempered. He was counting the qualities of a fictional character, and anger was developing inside her.

So, these are my qualities,she asked in a calm voice.

Yes,he replied without checking her facial expression. He turned to face her and tried to twist the meaning of his words, No, I was saying-