18.

🎵- different world ~ Alan Walker

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Divya and Vedant still share a common floor. No one wanders on Vedant's floor without his permission. Vedant was sipping his wine casually on the huge balcony of the floor. Although they have balconies in their rooms, this one is the biggest and most common balcony on the floor. Divya comes there when she feels alone. Vedant hardly comes there.

Divya saw his back. He was wearing a black, loose vest. His biceps were clearly visible to her. She turned back to leave, but his voice stopped her.

Divya felt very cold today. He is normally calling her. It was not for insulting, not in anger, just a normal call. She froze on her spot. She was thinking he didn't have the courage to face her, but in reality, it's different.

Divya, he called her again, this time more calmly. She turned around. She was hugging her laptop and diary tightly. She looked like a child. He pressed his lips tightly, suppressing his laugh. She frowned, looking at him. Why is he controlling his laugh?

Then she realised her outfit. She was wearing a night suit with a cartoon print on it, and she tied her hair in two braids. She is carrying a diary, a few pens and pencils, and a laptop. She is looking like a kid. Oh god!! When I dress sexily, he never notices me, but today, when I am dressed like a kid, he noticed me. Divya mentally slapped herself for wearing such an outfit today.

 Divya mentally slapped herself for wearing such an outfit today

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Umm-Divya tried to say something.

You can work here; I was just going. He announced.

No, you can continue whatever you were doing,Divya replied.

I was chilling only, Vedant said before grabbing the bottle of wine. Divya wanted to ask which flavour he was consuming. She tried to control herself first.

Which flavour? She said this while eyeing the bottle of wine.

Romanée-Conti, he replied, reading the name of the flavour on the bottle as he randomly grabbed it from the bar of his house.

Wow, it is one of the most expensive flavours of the wine. Vedant was surprised after seeing her excitement.

Can I try it? She asked politely.

Sure, he served her in glass.
She took a sip.

You only drink wine or-

No, I actually tried beer,vodka, whisky, singani,tequila,gin, rum, etc. I like wine the most. She said this while slowly sipping her wine.

You are not less than any roadside drunkard, Vedant said. When it comes to give reality checks, Vedant doesn't see who the person is. He didn't like her habit of drinking too much.

Singhania- a tale of toxic relationships जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें