16.

🎵- I like me better (lauv official)

Check my Insta - bibliomaniac_cynthia
For spoilers and reels

[Pls Ignore grammatical mistakes and typos]

Vaise toh mere exams hai so update karna mushkil hoga but agar tum log bahut saare acche achhe comments and vote kro, toh mei update krne ka sochungi...

Ruhi has an apartment in Mumbai. She bought it recently. She hardly visits there as she doesn't have time. No one knows about it. She thought to spend some time alone today. She will take a long bath, cook for herself, and watch a movie.

Ruhi reached the grocery store. There, she collided with a known person. Ruhi thought she would fall to the ground. She closed her eyes in fear. The other person grabbed her wrist to save her from falling. Ruhi opened her eyes slowly and found ACP Hardik standing in front of her. She never thought that she would meet him again. She met him in a very bad and embarrassing state earlier. She didn't even thank him properly for his help.

Hey, I didn't expect you to be here. She spoke putting a genuine smile on her face.

Why? Only you buy grocery? He replied playfully. Last time, they talked like friends.

No, I wasn't saying that- Ruhi thought that was such a stupid line to speak.

It's okay. I was just kidding. ACP Hardik replied.

Suddenly, both of them noticed their hands. He was still holding her wrist. He averted his hand backward. Ruhi gave him an awkward smile. Ruhi remembered out of nowhere that she didn't return his clothes because Atharva burned them. Now there is no point in regretting. At least she can thank him properly by inviting him on dinner.

Hardik,

Yes, ruhi called him hardik only as he asked her to call him by his name only.

Are you free tonight? She asked him politely.

Why? He replied as some text message came on his phone and he got busy in replying it.

I would like to invite you for dinner. Ruhi replied.

I enjoyed the food prepared by you last time, but I can't come today. May be some other time? Hardik refused her politely. Honestly, he want to go for a dinner with her but he can't ignore his duty. It's just few months for his posting.

Atharva was very tired today due to work. He was not getting good sleep for a few days. Managing an aerospace company and handling the Singhania empire at the same time was not easy.
His head was aching brutally due to the meeting. He had a meeting with a senior businessman who is definitely more experienced than him, but they are not ready to embrace new techniques.

It took too much time for Atharva to explain to them every single detail of the project.

He reached his cabin. He was rubbing his forehead with his fingers. He sat on his chair and asked his secretary to tell him about further meetings. She started speaking, but he stopped her by showing his palm. He received the call, which had been vibrating for five minutes. It was from Ruhi's bodyguard.

Her bodyguard sent him one clip and asked him to check it. Atharva's mood was changed in a blink. His gray eyes turned into darkest shade of gray,

His hand on her wrist, why? His voice came out loud in anger. His psychopathic tendencies were suggesting him to go and kill that ACP immediately. He hates this man from core of his heart.