12.

🎵- hurts so good

[Ignore grammatical mistakes and typos]

Prisha reached Singhania mansion. She was hell-tired today. Understanding the work of the CEO was not easy for her. She went directly inside the bathroom to take a bath and change her clothes. She came out of the washroom. She sat on the floor, leaning on the side of the bed. Her eyes were closed. She sighed heavily. Now, she is not stepping outside her room till morning.

Her body was dry. She grabbed the body lotion and, still sitting on the floor, started applying it to her hands.
She heard Rudra's voice: What are you doing, sweetheart? Oh! Let me help you.

She lifted her eyes to look at him. He was coming close to her. From his clothes, she can guess he came before her.

He sat near her on the floor took a good amount of lotion from the bottle. You couldn't reach your back; turn around, and I will apply there.

Prisha turned around. It's not like he is going to stop if she denies him. She will feel good as well if he massages her back.

So? How was your day? He asked the question, and she rolled her eyes, whispering amnesic.

Did you say something? He listened to her

No, she replied, faking her cheerful tone. He knew about her sour mood, but he is still asking.

He removed the straps of her dress from her shoulder to massage her back. Suddenly, she got up from the floor.

Let's go to bed; the floor is hard.
She spoke and sat down on the bed.
He just stared at her before following her.

Why are you troubling yourself? I am okay; she tried to deny him. She is angry with him, and if he massages her or does something for her, then her anger will vanish in seconds.

You are my wife, it my duty to take care of you . He replied, feigning an expression of care. He acts better than Oscar-winning actors.

The Wife? You break? She asked with a mocking smile.

He didn't reply and continued applying lotion to her body.

You are doing this because I kissed another guy, right? His eyes darkened while listening to it from her mouth. They never talked about it. She still remember everything clearly.

You've got a habit of ruining good moments, don't you? I own that hospital; that's why I made you CEO. What is wrong with it? I don't want you working as an intern doctor there. That's it. He yelled at her. She closed her eyes, listening to his harsh voice. Hot tears started brimming out from her eyes.

Cry more? You've got a habit of crying over everything, no matter what it is.
He was feeling very angry at her for bringing up that topic.

Fine I won't cry from now on, she said, wiping her tears from her face. She shifted away from him and pulled up the quilt to cover her body.

He got up from the bed to get some fresh air on the balcony. He was feeling suffocated. He remembers every detail of the past very clearly; he even remembers the date and time, the dress she was wearing, everything. He tried to forget it, but he was not able to. She was very desperate to kiss another person. She even recognised him in his drunken state.

Will he forgive her? Never.

He might have forgiven her if she tried to explain her condition to him. Why did she decide to stay away from him? She just walked away.

Next thing, he told her before that he despises cheaters from the core of his heart. He would have found killing or destroying the person better than forgiving.