14

🎵- heart attack

[ This chapter have many types and grammatical mistakes ignore them please, I will edit it whenever I get time]

Divya came back after a trip for two days. Now she decided she won't go to vedant, if he insults her again. The hopes she had from this marriage has been diminished.

She went inside her wardrobe to change into some comfortable clothes. Surprisingly, she didn't found her single cloth there.

All her clothes were disappeared. At this time, no maid was there. She have no other option but to walk to his room and ask him.

Door of his room was opened, lights were off. She knocked twice but after not getting any reply, she directly entered inside.

Vedant, he didn't reply. He was in a balcony of his room. Divya noticed him doing something on his laptop and taking sips from his vodka glass.

Vedant, where are my clothes? She asked him directly. If something happens with her belongings then it's totally because of him. He can't let her live in peace.

Your clothes are shifted here, he answered while pouring vodka in his glass from bottle.

Where? In your room? She asked again not able to believe his words.

Yes, he replied her.

Why suddenly? She asked him.

He stood up from his chair and took few steps towards her, she back stepped in synchronisation. Her back hit the glass railing. The distance between them was very less. She was not feeling comfortable today. Vedant grabbed her waist to stop her from moving. His hold was very tight on her waist.

Vedant, what are you doing? She asked him getting afraid of his actions.

Trying to find your better use, he replied her while grazing his nose on her cheek.

Use? She repeated the word in confusion and horror. She have no idea what he is talking.

He twirled her around suddenly. He raked his thumb on her arm. Her back was pressed against his chest.

Aren't you for that? Divya heard him. She would have enjoyed his touch other time but right now she is not getting good vibes from it. He want to use her after humiliating her so many times.

I am not for that, she replied straightforwardly still in his hold.

He forwarded to unzip her dress, she pushed him away when she realised what he was going to do. Now, both of them are face to face. He was staring at her with lust and anger and she was staring at her with fear and confusion.

What happen now? Don't you want our take our marriage forward? He asked again coming closer to her.

Not like this, she whispered audible enough for him to hear. Suddenly, vedant's eyes fell on the locket she is wearing. There is no sign of nuptial chain on her neck and vermilion on her head.

In anger, he grabbed the pendal with his hand and removed it with a jerk. She hissed a little due to sudden pull of pendal. He threw the locket away.

Why are you wearing this shit? He shouted at her.

He-he asked me to- she replied fumbling a little.

Great, his tone held a little amount of sarcasm with anger mixed with it.

Strip now, he spoke out of nowhere.

What? She asked due to sudden shock.

I said strip, he repeated without any shame.