32

I placed my hand on hers and tilted my head to give her more access to my neck. Saro held me more tighter as she continued sucking on my neck like a hot woman vampire.

"We should be eating. You know that right?" I said in a hoarse voice.

Saro said nothing but didn't stop kissing my neck. Her hand finally cupped my breast and I sighed. I trembled when her hand slid into my underwear and touched my center.

"Ooohh" I moaned.

"I knew it" she muttered naughtily into my ear.

She knew what? Hold on! She knew I am horny? How the hell did she know that? Was I that obvious? Gosh! My pussy also sold me out. It's so fucking wet and that confirmed to her that I am horny.

I shivered when I felt her tongue ran through my ear lobe. It's so soft that I badly want her tongue in my mouth. Or will it make me a pervert if I say I also want her tongue in my center. I love it so much when she sucks my pussy.

"You know there's no need controlling it when I can easily give it to you as you desire." She said in a seductive voice and that gave me goosebumps.

"I am your wife. I belong to you and I am available anytime and anywhere you want me." Saro continued talking into my ear with a sultry voice that made me lose my senses.

I closed my eyes while licking and biting my lips. Holding me so tightly from behind, saying sweet things to my ear, and her cock pressing against my butts, was enough to make me squirt.

I could feel the hotness in my pussy. I got so hot that I immediately turned to her and grabbed her nape. I closed the gap between us and kissed her so hard that I could feel her whole body trembling. Saro didn't take a second to respond to my kisses. She was devouring my lips as if she had waited for so long to do that. 

My hands ran all over her and I quickly pulled off her shirt. Saro smiled naughtily and started pushing me towards the bed. Saro made me lie on the bed and got on me. She started undressing me gently and in no time, I was naked. She glanced at my naked body while gulping heavily.

For a week now we haven't seen each other's nakedness neither have we made love. So going naked must have got her more excited.

"You're so beautiful sweetheart" she said before locking our lips again.

Saro kissed me like she needed my lips to survive. Her tongue in my mouth got me more excited and I immediately undressed her. Now we are both naked.

Saro's tongue ran all over me. From my neck down to my chest and to my nipples. She kissed me down to my belly button and parted my legs.

My back arched as her tongue kissed my center. Her tongue started moving around my center and i groaned. Because of the sweet sensation, my legs started shaking. Saro held my thighs to steady me as she continued eating me.

"Arrgh" I moaned.

She withdrew when she sensed I was close and crawled back to me. Saro smiled when she saw I was already pleading for more with my eyes. And swapped our position. Now I am on her and I could feel her hard dick twitching. Oh she remembers I enjoy being on her.

I cupped her cheeks and caressed them. Admiring every part of her face before finally kissing her. I massaged her breasts and kissed her nipples and she let out a sigh. As I kissed every part of her smoothly, her body trembled and her cock got harder. I got more horny when I felt her dick moving around my vagina, trying to find its way into me.

"Please put it in" I pleaded.

I love Saro. She's so obedient. She held me more tighter around the waist as she slowly inserted her dick in me. And we both moaned.