18

"are you not ready yet? We gonna be late" I can hear Saro yelling from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I grabbed my handbag and Jacket.

It's almost two weeks after my wedding with Saro. I must say my relationship with her has improved magically. We talk more often than before and we do things together. Like see movies together, eat together, and sometimes she watches me while I swim. Saro only watches but can't get in the water because she can't swim.

It's funny how the almighty Sarocha is scared of getting in the water. And it's something only her family members know about. I didn't stop laughing and teasing her when I found out. But can I say it made me love her the more? It's good to see she has a weak side, like every other person.

I have had these feelings for Saro bottled up inside. I can't express it. I don't know how to express it, but with each day that passes, I find myself wanting to always be around her, talk and play with her, and I keep wanting to at least have physical contact with her. I love it when she touches me, I love it when she hugs and holds me. These feelings keep growing that I have sleepless nights most of the times thinking about her.

And every night that passed also, I wished she could sleep in our matrimonial bedroom. Saro hasn't spent a night in that room. I have been sleeping alone from the first night till now and it's getting me worried. She probably had no plans of sharing bedroom with me. She could have just said it from the beginning.

It's so funny how I can't even stand what I actually prayed for. Before now, I prayed and wished that we have our separate bedrooms so everyone can have their space. My prayer was answered but I am not happy about it. I want her to sleep in that room with me but I don't know how to tell her.

My mind was brought back when I noticed Saro smiling softly at me. You have no idea how my heart beats each time she looks at me like she's doing now.

"You look beautiful but your shoe laces aren't properly tied" Saro said.

She was right. I was so in a hurry that I didn't tie them properly. Saro smiled and instantly bent over to tie them properly. This isn't the first time she's doing things like this. She does them without me asking. She could read what I have in mind, without me having to say them. Maybe all these little gestures are the reason why I keep falling hard.

"All done!" She said and got up.

"Now we can go" she added with a smile.

"Thank you" I mouthed.

Saro carried my handbag and we started walking to the car. As usual she opened the car door for me and waited until I sat properly before closing it back. She got on the driver's seat and wore her seatbelt.

"I will drop you at the hospital while I go see someone" She said right before starting the car and I looked at her.

"Don't worry, I will be back there on time to pick you up" she added upon seeing my facial expression.

Who is she seeing? We are still on our honeymoon and everything related to work is put on hold until after a month. Everything in me wants to ask her who she's going to see but I swallowed it. It's too early to start acting like this.

"What? Are you still mad at me about the last time? I told you something came up. That was why I couldn't come" she continued when she saw I wasn't saying anything.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"Are you sure it's fine?" She asked and I nodded.

Two days ago when I went to the saloon, she promised to pick me up, but didn't. She said something came up but she never told me what came up.