23

"what kept you so long? You promised to be home early but see the time." I pouted as I grabbed her by the shirt collar.

"I am sorry sweetheart. Heng was too selective" she said.

Saro wrapped her hands around me and locked our lips. I didn't take a second to respond to her kisses as I was so dying for that a while ago. It's 8 in the night and she just got home.

I haven't missed someone as much as I missed her when she wasn't home. How do I survive it when she resumes work? I don't think I can stay a minute without her.

Saro kissed and sucked my neck and I sighed. She loves marking me. Every part of my body is full of her hickeys. It makes me shy especially since Mrs. Ann is fond of smiling teasingly at me each time she sees it.

Oh! I forgot I planned to sulk at her when she gets back for making me miss her so much. I immediately let go of her and cleared my throat.

"I texted you but you didn't reply. I am mad at you" I said folding my arms in an attempt to sulk.

"I was really busy with Heng..."

"So busy that you forgot about me?"

"Please don't say that" she mumbled.

Silence

She held my butts more tighter and drew me more closer to her.

"You're everything to me. You and the baby are my top priority so how can I possibly forget you?" She said and I looked at her.

"Do you know how much I love you? I think about you every time."

Silence

"Don't be mad at me okay? I promise it won't happen again."

I smiled and cupped her cheeks. I wanted to sulk but I can't even do that properly. She's so cute to stay angry with her for long.

Saro smiled when she saw I already forgave her. She hugged me tightly that I could feel her ribs and locked our lips afterwards. Her hands started running all over me as she kissed me passionately.

I moaned when she slid her tongue inside my mouth. Her hand ran through my dress and cupped my breast.

"Let's go upstairs, shall we?"she said in a husky voice.

"Please don't ask, I am completely socked down there" I responded naughtily and she smiled.

We crashed again into a more deeper kiss. This time it got more hot as we both tried not to rip off each other's clothes. Not here, not in the living room. We should control our urges till we get to the bedroom.

Instantly, Saro lifted me up. My legs crossed around her as she started walking towards the stairs. We didn't stop kissing each other as we walked upstairs. But halfway up the stairs someone stopped us.

Urgh... Mrs. Ann. Now I agree with Saro. We would have had our honeymoon somewhere else. Where there won't be any interruption or distractions.

"Can't it wait? Whatever you have to say?" Saro said in frustration

"It's not in my intention to interrupt but someone is at the door and she wishes to see you" Mrs. Ann said

Saro and I looked at each other in surprise. Someone is at the door? Who? We are not expecting any visitor. My mum would never come to the house without informing me first. Or is it Mrs. Chankimha? But she was here some days ago. Why would she come again.

"Who?" Saro asked as I gently got off her.

"I haven't seen her before ma'am. Her face looks so new and she has a luggage with her as well"