Uncle Coulson Time: Let's Get Some Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

No response other than her blinking her eyes. Coulson pokes Annabelle's arm and she jumps. The old couple leaves the parlor.

"Are you alright Annabelle?"

"...not really." She pouted. The waitress brings them their ice cream and spoons and leaves. Annabelle starts to poke at her ice cream.

"Is about what happen in Paris?" He asked softly. Annabelle starts stab her ice cream. It's getting all over the table. "Annabelle?" She freaks out and throws her ice cream across the room. The waitress gasps and looks over at Coulson and Annabelle.

"It's fine, she's just spooked." The waitress nods her head and walks to the back. "Annabelle I need you to talk to me. I won't tell your father but I need to know what is bothering you." Tears begin to run down Annabelle's face.

"I was so scared...his hands...my life was in his hands. I could feel my heart slowly stopping. I almost died uncle and I felt so worthless and lonely and scared...I just..." Annabelle breaks down crying. Coulson holds Annabelle's hand.

"Look at me." He said softly.

"I couldn't sleep cause all I could see was that hovering over me chocking me to death. Please don't tell my dad I'll be fine once my leg is heals I just need time off the field." She clenches onto Coulson.

"Annabelle look at me." Annabelle wipes her eyes. "I understand, you're traumatized. It happens when you do this kind of work. I promise you it will be okay and you will get through this. These things take time, but you'll get better. You're a strong woman, Peggy Carter had rough days too. But she pulled through just like you will." Annabelle nods her head. Coulson pulls out a pack of tissues from his pocket. "Blow your nose." Annabelle grabs the last tissue from the pack and blows her nose. "I'll be right back I'll get you some more okay?" Annabelle nods her head as Coulson scoots out of the booth. He walks towards the bathroom.

Out of no where a new two scoops of Cookies 'N Cream appear in front of Annabelle.

"There you go. Don't worry this one is on the house." The deep male voice said.

Annabelle glances down at the ice cream then up at the young man. Annabelle's heart begins to race the young is simply gorgeous. His jawline is perfectly define, his eyes are the color of sweet maple syrup. His lips are a perfect shade of pink (No he doesn't have on lipstick). He flashes a small smile exposing his bright white smile and a small dimple. For someone who deals with ice his arms are pretty ripped. Not like a bodybuilder, but you can he hits the gym.

He pulls out a bunch of napkins from his apron and hands them to Annabelle.

"Don't worry about the mess I'll clean it up." He smiled perfectly.

"Oh..." Annabelle wipes her eyes. "I'm-I-I'm sorry about that..."

"Oh no don't be it's fine. Messes happen don't fret. Actually can I have you stand up so I can wipe off the table?"

"Uh...yeah sure." Annabelle scoots out of the booth. The young man looks down at Annabelle's leg and notices her cast. She stands up her and the young man are the same height.

"Whoa, what happened to the other guy." He joked.

"My dad smashed his face in."

"Awesome haha." He chuckled. His chuckle sounds so cute to Annabelle. He starts to wipe off the table. "The names Randal, Randy if you wanna keep it short. What's your name?" He asked as he finishes wiping the table.

"Annabelle Fury."

"Fury? That's a badass last name."

"Thanks." Annabelle blushed. Randal looks back at Annabelle and smiles.

"Not trying to sound like a weirdo, but you look really pretty." He reassured. Annabelle scoffs and shakes her head.

"Trying to cheer me up?"

"A little, but it is true though. You look cute." Annabelle blushes and covers her cheeks.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Annabelle smirked. Randal smiles and looks at Annabelle up and down.

"No problem cutie."

"Excuse me Randal can I help you?" Coulson asked putting his hand on his shoulder. Randal jumps and turns his head towards Coulson.

"Oh is this your uh...daughter sir? Randal asked.

"My niece actually." He smirked.

"Well you have a very pretty niece." Randal smiled. Coulson glances over at Annabelle blushing like a fool.

"Thank you, we'll be taking our home if that's alright." Coulson said in a stern voice.

"Sure thing I'll get you two some tops and a bag." Randal moves Coulson's hand off his shoulder and goes to the counter. He comes back with a bag and two tops.

"There you guys go. Enjoy the rest of your night."

"Thank you." Coulson sighed. He puts the tops on the ice creams. Randal walks up to Annabelle and secretly hands her something. She quickly shoves it in her pocket Randal looks up at her and winks at her.

"Come on Annabelle let's go."

"Okay, bye Randal." Annabelle waved.

"See you soon." He winked. Coulson and Annabelle walk out of the parlor and walk over to Lola. Coulson notices that Annabelle is smiling.

"Someone's happy all of a sudden."

"Maybe ice cream is the cure for everything." Annabelle blushed. Coulson scoffs.

"And a cute boy will do that too." Annabelle looks back at the parlor and smiles.