Uncle Coulson Time: Let's Get Some Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

"What's going on? What are you getting?"

"I bought you something since you were such a little badass." Natasha walks back over to Annabelle and hands her a pink envelope. Annabelle takes it and tears it open.

"Ohh, Victoria Secret gift card thanks Natasha." She smiled.

"There's about 80 bucks on there so go crazy." The front door unlocks and in walks Coulson.

"Hey Coulson. What's going on?"

"Nothing much same old same old. How's my niece?" He asked.

"I'm alright, Natasha got a gift card."

"That's good, you can head on out if you want Natasha."

"Alright." Natasha leans down and hugs Annabelle. "Get better soon okay, I miss my sister."

"I miss you too." Natasha let's go and pats Annabelle on her head. She grabs her purse and heads out the door.

"Later Coulson." Natasha hops into her car and drives off. Cousin closes the door.

"Did you eat already?" Coulson asked.

"I'm not really hungry."

"How's your shoulder feeling?"

"Still hurts, my knee just  really, really, really itches." Annabelle pouted. Coulson sits next to her on the couch.

"You sure you're not hungry? I'll get you whatever you want. Even if it's ice cream." Annabelle looks over at Coulson and thinks for a moment.

"Well I mean since you said Ice Cream that's fine by me. I won't tell my daddy." She smiled. Coulson shakes his head and chuckles.

"Sounds good to me. You gonna stay in your sweats?" Coulson asked.

"Yes cause I'm conferable and because when I take these pants off I'm laying in my bed until I fall asleep."

"What if you see a cute boy or a cute girl?" Coulson teased.

"Then they'll think I'm hot even if I look like shit." Annabelle sassed. Coulson laughs and pats Annabelle on her head.

"Let me use the bathrooms and we'll go okay?"

"Okay, I'll be here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coulson and Annabelle arrive at the Retro Ice Cream Parlor. They sit down at a booth by the window.

"This is nice it's only us and that old couple over there."

"Yeah." A waitress over to them.

"Hey guys, what would you like tonight?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I'll have cookies 'n cream." Annabelle ordered.

"Mint Chocolate please." Coulson smiled. The waitress nods her head and walks away. Coulson looks up at Annabelle and notices that she's staring out the window. "You okay there Annabelle?"