Damage Is Done

| Isabella's POV |

It was morning I walked out into the living room I see Deena and I completely ignore her.

Isabella " Bella"- I can't stand that bitch she tries to fuck him and cuddle him bitch fuck you fake ass bitch.

" Sam wanna go out to breakfast?" I asked.

" Yeah." Sam replied.

Isabella " Bella"- So I decided to go to breakfast with Sam since Jenni and Nicole were out to breakfast and Pauly is asleep and I would've beat Deena's ass by now. She says with a laugh.

I grab my sunglasses and put them on me and Sam head out and we head to this breakfast place and we sit down.

I was looking through the menu the waitress takes our order Sam ordered some breakfast sandwich and I ordered pancakes.

" What's going on with you and deena?" Sam asked taking a sip out of her drink.

" It's just her constantly flirting, trying to cuddle and hook up with Pauly I'm tired of it." I said taking a sip out of my coffee.

" You know how she is, she's just drunk." Sam said.

" She still keeps doing it I'm sick of it." I said.

The waitress brings our food over.

" Mike is a douche he's trying to ruin Snooki's friendship." Sam says.

" I know right he's just being a dick and trying to ruin someone's relationship he just loves the drama." I said taking a bite out of my pancake.

" Exactly." Sam says taking a bite out of her breakfast sandwich.

" So how are you and Pauly?" Sam asked.

" We are good." I said with a smile taking a sip out of my coffee.

" That's good you guys are the cutest couple." Sam says.

" Thank you!" I replied with a smile.

" I'm just glad we're friends again after what happened in Miami." Sam said making us laugh.

" You and Ronnie have been good no arguments." I said.

" Yeah." Sam said laughing.

" Wanna go to a clothing store?" I asked.

" Yes." Sam replied.

******************

After breakfast we head to this clothing store we were looking around.

" Ugh, I just wanna go back to jersey." I said.

" I know right." Sam says.

******************

Later I walked out and sit on the couch.

" Bella Mike said he's going to give Jionni's number to the unit." Sam says.

" What the fuck he's such a fucking douche." I said.