Back Into the Fold

| Isabella's POV |

" Crocodiles are gonna eat me, yeah!" Pauly exclaimed today we were going on a road trip to the Everglades.

We finally arrived we go on the airboat " See the alligator in front of you?" The driver asked we all stand up to look at it.

" Oh!" We exclaimed " He's in attack mode." Pauly says the alligator comes to our boat I scream and the driver drove the boat.

We were getting off the boat, there was bugs the boys were scared they jump I laugh.

| Later |

After the tour we go to this cafe " They got frog legs, gator tails, French fries and a salad." Mike says looking at the menu.

After ordering the waitress brings our food " It's an actual frog." Vinny says picking it up.

Jenni looked like she was gonna get sick " Can you eat the whole frog, or is there bones?" Mike asked.

" Just eat the legs." The waitress replied " Just eat the legs alright." Mike says I see Jenni get up to go to the bathroom.

I started to feel disgusted and I run to the bathroom throwing up " that was disgusting." I said wiping my mouth " I know right." Jenni says.

We heard a knock on the door Jenni opens it mike was holding up the frog leg we both screamed mike laughs.

" Come on!" Jenni exclaimed I laugh.

*************

I was in my room as Pauly walks in " Hey babe, I was wondering if you want to go to a nice dinner date?" Pauly asked " of course." I replied with a smile.

" Great start getting ready at 8." Pauly says with a smile.

**************

I was getting ready with my date for Pauly I curl my hair and I do my makeup after I put my heels on.

" You and Pauly are so cute together." Jenni says I smile " Thank you Jen." I replied with a smile.

" I know right you guys are so cute." Nicole says with a smile " Thank you snooks I love you guys." I said with a smile.

Isabella " Bella"- I love Snooks and Jenni they are my best friends. They are so supportive and I'm glad I met them.

I walk out into the living room " Oh my gosh you look so stunning." Pauly complimented I blushed.