Drunk Punch Love

| Isabella's POV |

" I don't know how you can top that one. I think is legit the worst breakup ever." Jenni says.

" Who does that? Like, I'm not even that spiteful." Jenni says wiping her tears.

" He's a terrible guy." I said she nods her head in agreement.

" I don't care about this house. I can't wait to get rid of it. My home's fucking in jersey in my little bed." Jenni says.

" Next to the bathroom." I said she slightly laughs " Thank you guys for coming." Jenni says.

" Of course." I said giving her a hug so does Nicole we do a group hug.

We then went to the store to get new door knobs, then we change the locks.

Jenni picks up one of her dogs, and I pick up the other we go in the car and head back to the house.

***************

We walk inside the house I sat the dog down and I give Pauly a kiss and hug him.

***************

We all started to get ready to go out to the club we were going to karma.

We all go in the cabs to karma once we arrived I started dancing and we were having a good time

After we head back to the house I grab a slice of pizza and I sit at the table with the boys.

We head Ron and Sam upstairs fighting.

" Are they fighting?" Vinny asked Sam came downstairs to get a slice of pizza.

" Where's Ron?" Pauly asked Sam.

" Who gives a fuck?" Sam replied " oh, my god, I'm not getting into that one." Vinny says laughing.

" I'm gonna go bring him pizza." Sam says she goes upstairs.

Mike walks downstairs " He's upstairs, giggling throwing shit everywhere." Mike says walking over to the table.

" If he's giggling, game over." Vinny joked.

Isabella " Bella"- I don't understand Sam and Ron's relationship like they are toxic and then they forgive each other and move on like nothing ever happened and honestly they need to break up their relationship is toxic and they argue all the damn time.

**************

I was sitting on the couch as I hear a horn I raise an eyebrow and walk outside.